Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hatchet Face

donsdaft

I didn't want to add this to the "terror at Westminster " thread because it would have been inappropriate.

But that arsehole Theresa May is tredding a fine line here regarding political point scoring.

If she mentions " nation" and " together" again I'll scream.

As for her " London is the greatest city on Earth" comments...........

Anyway, as the capital city of a fellow EU member they have my condolence.

That's the " together" she should be referring to, that's our " precious union"

Like to see the end of the Tories myself ..

The only way to be Tory free is independence..

This feeling didn't happen overnight its happened through the decades of being treated 2nd class and that lot taking the piss.

McCrone report

The hiding proud resources

Pedo basas like the state run keep Scotland down BBC .

Bother the been and Westminster could easy have saved kids from being abused but they both spent millions covering that up.

Fk the union . :hammer:

McCrone report

This is the single greatest reason why NO ONE should ever trust the government about what its says on Scottish Independence. A f*cking travesty that not only made sure we didn't see independence in the 70's, but also that the offspring of people since then, still believing the same shit spouted about how we would suffer if independent. It saddens me that not only are the Cons making more ground in Scotland, but people here are still believing all their shite and actually believe they want whats best for Scotland. The Conservatives serve ONLY England and they couldn't give 2 shites about us here.

As for Theresa May... she is up there with Thatcher as far as I'm concerned! Bint!

This is the single greatest reason why NO ONE should ever trust the government about what its says on Scottish Independence. A f*cking travesty that not only made sure we didn't see independence in the 70's, but also that the offspring of people since then, still believing the same shit spouted about how we would suffer if independent. It saddens me that not only are the Cons making more ground in Scotland, but people here are still believing all their shite and actually believe they want whats best for Scotland. The Conservatives serve ONLY England and they couldn't give 2 shites about us here.

As for Theresa May... she is up there with Thatcher as far as I'm concerned! Bint!

Bang on Stupie.

One thing for sure they will not give out the real figures what Scotland makes or would make in an independent Scotland..

They can't tell the truth it would cost them dear.

The figures they do give out are twisted and people fall for it .

The Gers figures for one utter crap.

I didn't want to add this to the "terror at Westminster " thread because it would have been inappropriate.

But that arsehole Theresa May is tredding a fine line here regarding political point scoring.

If she mentions " nation" and " together" again I'll scream.

As for her " London is the greatest city on Earth" comments...........

Anyway, as the capital city of a fellow EU member they have my condolence.

That's the " together" she should be referring to, that's our " precious union"

To be fair London probably is the greatest city on earth. Fantastic place to visit.

Like to see the end of the Tories myself ..

The only way to be Tory free is independence..

This feeling didn't happen overnight its happened through the decades of being treated 2nd class and that lot taking the piss.

Perhaps however the Tories in Scotland are growing in strength thanks to the unellectable Labour Party and the somewhat incompetent SNP.  There are many people who feel the SNP are treating large sections of Scotland as second class citizens.

Fuck the lot of them.

Leave the UK just to join the EU? How is that independent?

Perhaps however the Tories in Scotland are growing in strength thanks to the unellectable Labour Party and the somewhat incompetent SNP.  There are many people who feel the SNP are treating large sections of Scotland as second class citizens.

Who are being treated as second class? That seems a bizarre suggestion; as is SNP incompetence.

EU is a trading and free travel block, where our representatives get votes that count.

UK is a rapacious swallower of resources that gives us no say in our daily affairs.

Fuck the lot of them.

Would you be remotely interested in independence if it meant we were also out of the EU?

Is Norway an independent country?

Would you be remotely interested in independence if it meant we were also out of the EU?

Is Norway an independent country?

If they can come up with a viable method of creating our own currency then I'd certainly listen to it. Having the Euro or English pound would make it a complete non starter for me.

Norway is not a member of the EU.

Fuck the lot of them.

Aye stay in the union and trust Westminster and the figures they give out have to be true ..

Get rid of London rule that has to be a priority.

The Westminster government have a stranglehold not only the BBC but the press to.

They do favours for the government no surprise there then as the people who own them aren't just Tories but indeed work for them.

It's the government who employ the head of the BBC .

If you don't believe me if you live in Scotland have a look at the front page headlines just about every day.

Keeping Scotland down.its all mind games and they know it.