Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Match Thread: Hibs v Dons

Well either way, I think the referee has levelled it. Sounds like another Bus special. Did well with that against Celtic

Yeah, sounded very similar.

Fuck sake Jimmy.

Sounds like Lovell can shift his fucking digs for next season. Give up his job to spend more time wi his fat warbler.

Edit, he seems to have unofficially done that already. Fanny.

We tried a lot harder than recently, we played better and could easily cite the bad ref and shit pitch but too many players are not up to the job. I was shocked that Calderwood managed to identify the two worst performers and sub them (JDV and Maguire) but we still lost.

JDV was slower as a stalactites growth and today cemented the fact that Maguire has not got the capability to play at a SPL level.

We played well(ish) but still shipped 3 goals.......

Maguire, I obviously haven't seen any of this but I bet he's been as much use as a chocolate fireguard. 

Totally true, he was useless today, had so many chances it was unreal! theres no way he should have started instead of lovell  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Yellow card offence in the box = a penalty doesn't it?

Ball was out of play, was a red card though! hibs should have had a pen when bus tried the same as against celtic though

Unfortunately Aberdeen cunts did this to themselves yet again. Away from home this group of players have been a complete disgrace all season. A complete Jakki Brambles.

Apart from jeff, maguire and buss the players were alright, almost good today. the ref however was terrible, top class official my a*se

Just watched the highlights on bbc and as i remember we humped them and should have been 4 up by half time. The free kick leading to their equaliser was a shocker of a decision (1 of many, they were denied a stonewall penalty and we had a few shouts that could have been given especially when they were defending set pieces) but after half time we looked a shambles at the back.

Maguire is soft as fuck and has to grow a set but was always looking for space and getting on the ball but should have had at least 2 yesterday. JDV is slow as fuck but generally keeps the ball and was helped out by Maybury who was overlapping constantly in the 1st half. Bus cant attack the ball when its in the air and always wants to let it drop and will be away by the end of the season. Miller didnt have his best game either.

All in all disappointed we got beaten obviously but was a much improved performance than has been on show recently.