Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Accies v Dons

Oh well, that was a game we could have easily won 5-0. Run is over, all about how we respond and nothing better than a cup game to get back on track.

We rode our luck a little against Killie and County, 2 games we could have lost, luck ran out tonight. Taylor at fault for the goal (again), you attack the ball and it's a headed clearance ......by a guy who is clearly in the team for his arial ability. Hate to say but the finger tends to point at Taylor far too often.

To me Storey was level with the guy on the near post, but you can't really see him on the TV coverage because of the other defender. Onside and 1-1.

Is what it is, we'll play worse and win games. Still 6-9 points ahead in 2nd place and I'm sure the huns will fk up more games.

Just back after dropping off the pensioner Accie. To say he was delighted is putting things mildly.

Where we were sitting in Accie mainer was bang in line with Storey. He looked a couple of yards offside to me but will be interested to see it on TV.

Their goal was hard to tell if it was a Taylor og or not but their announcer credited it to the Accies plaar.

One of those nights. Hamilton are rapidly becoming a bogey team at their place a la Morton in the late 70s and early 80s.

Anyway come on u fermers tomorrow

I thought McLean was our best player. Only one looking for the ball, and had some great runs.

I agree, he looked far more dynamic than his team mates and took responsibility. His shooting is absolutely chronic though.

Taylor cost us with a basic mistake, not the first time and won't be the last as long as McInnes continues to pick him. Frustrating that our run is ended with such a soft goal but we didn't show enough guile in the final third.  Possibly summed up by the fact we created almost zero chances from about 427 corners.

Thought Mclean was pretty good. Rooney looks fucked needs a rest. Mcgiin started well then reverted to lets punt hopeful balls into box which the rest of the team started doing..corners included.

Taylor should be gone in the summer he should be beasting people and dominating our set plays in the their box, he does neither as he has the heart of a gnat..just wasnt our night.  I think Stockley may have made a difference given our luftwaffe style tactics

Another frustrating night in Hamilton. For sure we were the better team but they packed their box and we struggled to make inroads. Frustrating but a lot easier to swallow than a meek surrender of the points as we have done on more than one occasion.

Genuine question though, do we have an issue with the Hamilton surface. Watching it on the TV the ball seemed to be quite unpredictable, but, then again, we should have maybe been using the nice flat even surface to play the ball on the deck.

Another frustrating night in Hamilton. For sure we were the better team but they packed their box and we struggled to make inroads. Frustrating but a lot easier to swallow than a meek surrender of the points as we have done on more than one occasion.

Genuine question though, do we have an issue with the Hamilton surface. Watching it on the TV the ball seemed to be quite unpredictable, but, then again, we should have maybe been using the nice flat even surface to play the ball on the deck.

I think anything regarding the surface is psychological, Stockley said as much in one of his interviews the other week.  He said he has no issues with it but some of the other players do.

It's a fucking awful pitch. It was re-laid in 2013 with "Tiger-turf" (assume it's made of actual tigers). They made an announcement around a year or two ago saying that they were going to update it (I think after a couple of injuries), but they've never followed up on it. Killie's pitch runs far truer and the ball doesn't bounce about like a nutter on it. I don't know if it's the pitch type or just their particular one but it is particularly bad. I'm a fan of artificial pitches too, I think they definitely have a place in our game. A glance at our pitch against County shows the difficulty in maintaining pitches in Scotland during winter. We've had some truly awful games over the last few years because of really bad pitches, and this tends to get ignored when discussing them. I think there needs to be a better system of selling these pitches though so that they can be updated regularly as technology improves. Perhaps a system whereby teams like Hamilton effectively rent the surface and have it replaced every couple of years. The old pitch being sold on for uses where it doesn't need to be perfect (five a side etc). In short, their pitch is shite, and I hope they get relegated.

It's a fucking awful pitch. It was re-laid in 2013 with "Tiger-turf"

We actually had a CPD in the office from them.  The guys dad was from Aberdeen and a Dandy.  Although I think the actual company is Kiwi.  Killies pitch is FieldTurf I believe.  It could be down to the build up they used.

We actually had a CPD in the office from them.  The guys dad was from Aberdeen and a Dandy.  Although I think the actual company is Kiwi.  Killies pitch is FieldTurf I believe.  It could be down to the build up they used.

Fit's a CPD?

Crap Pitch Distributor.

Cunt of a Pitch, Derek.

etc