Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Accies v Dons

Things are getting pretty slack around here these days (Manc, I'm looking at you).

Thoughts on team for tomorrow? We're starting to rely on the subs a bit too much, suggesting that perhaps some of the first teamers need a wee break. I understand the desire not to change a winning team, but I think that has to be balanced out slightly with player fitness and just avoiding going a bit stale. The signs are there that we're heading for a slip up (I dinna mean a thrashing, just losing a couple of points or something). I actually think Storey may be of some use on the quick surface tomorrow so I'd maybe gie him a shot. Although that wid be tempered by the fact that if he does play McInnes will shift Rooney into a wide role making a good case for burning our eyes out.

Anyway, oot, TV etc.

Ha! I was going to start the thread at lunch time as I was too hungover to deal with it yesterday.

I agree about Storey, we should be using him more and hopefully he did enough on the weekend to do so.  I do worry about another slump, although given we've just had our mid season break there aren't any excuses for it.

out

Work

Work

Home, hopefully watching the recording

2-2, Consi and McLean

Can see Rico's argument but unless someone is injured I would hope we will stick with the same team. Its when you start making changes just for the sake of it that things usually go wrong.

Oot

Work

Flat  watching on TV

Flat

2-0 McLean and Storey. 

Agree totally with what RicoS's saying.

Surely we can change out 1 player every week without disrupting the team?

Anyway, i lied when i said that the weekends game was going to be my last 'oot' as i'm still away for this one too. Home for the weekend tho.

Prediction... another 1-0 to us although these games seem to have a habit of being a bit of a goal fest IIRC...

:AFC2:

Referee for tonight...

C5wc6tAXMAAKVDW.jpg

Rather than ask who the fuck this cunt is, I decided a quick look on the internet wid tell me. Where does it tell ye who the ref is going to be? I can't find it on any of the usual websites (SPFL, AFC, AFC Heritage, BBC or BT sport). Is it McLean?

Rather than ask who the fuck this cunt is, I decided a quick look on the internet wid tell me. Where does it tell ye who the ref is going to be? I can't find it on any of the usual websites (SPFL, AFC, AFC Heritage, BBC or BT sport). Is it McLean?

It is McLean, I found out via the Hamilton advisor. Posted it in their twitter page.

We were always going to slip up at some stage, but still penty of time to turn things around tonight.

I have been more impressed by the way we can fight back into contention after going behind this season than previous seasons and suspect Hamilton will not hold us out for the second half....

Atrocious

Every time McLean went near the ball he fucked it up.

Also, send the tim back to Parkhead

I thought McLean was our best player. Only one looking for the ball, and had some great runs.

I don't imagine Christie will get much more of a run out on that form.

Anyway, we rode our luck a bit recently and were bound to lose soon. Straight back on it on Sunday I reckon.

Tonight proved how shit the standard is in Scottish football.

AFC a clear second coming off "a good run" (in terms of results) get beat by pure shite.

A good run that included major luck v. Killie, Ross County (twice) and other than a thrashing of a hapless McGoo shit show, nothing at all in terms of real quality.

When you persist in playing both Reynolds AND Taylor and you stubbornly persist in Consi at LB and Shinnie in midfield, it WILL bite you, and most probably at the business end of the season.

What about AOC? Hung out to dry. When the final was already over, which it was before kick off by the manager fucking it up big time by changing a winning formula coming off two good away wins where Shinnie was LB and re-introducing Taylor after FIVE weeks out - O'Connor conceded a penalty. He's never been given a run since. WE WERE ALREADY 2-0 DOWN GOING ON TEN when AOC made that mistake.

McInnes is the problem.

And Milne of course.

Same old. AFC are shit, just not as shit as most in this shit league, as they couldn't possibly be given the budgets.