Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Derek McInnes

I think he says all I'd expect to. I'm not sure if some folk were to say fuck the Huns etc...but he's not a fan. I'm amazed he has even said anything as he's usually completely silent on any gossip, be it about him or his players.

Pretty much this.

I'm also certain there's not a chance he'll go to the Huns, England maybe but he's not daft enough to go there. Folk need to chill out, he's said sod all to make people worry he's off, quite the opposite in fact.

I'm also certain there's not a chance he'll go to the Huns, England maybe but he's not daft enough to go there. Folk need to chill out, he's said sod all to make people worry he's off, quite the opposite in fact.

Exactly. This isn't about the Rangers job, it's about every single job that he might choose to go for in the future as well as any future contract negotiations he might have with the dandies. He'll approach every piece of speculation in the same way so as never to show his hand. He'd be an absolute moron if he want near the huns in their current state, and he clearly isn't that.

Exactly. This isn't about the Rangers job, it's about every single job that he might choose to go for in the future as well as any future contract negotiations he might have with the dandies. He'll approach every piece of speculation in the same way so as never to show his hand. He'd be an absolute moron if he want near the huns in their current state, and he clearly isn't that.

Surprised at you and your absolute certainty on this point.

It could be your strategy of saying what should be in the hope that what shouldn't be won't come to pass but unlike the feeble minded who always trust authority and the establishment, the happy clappers who watch whilst Rome burns, I expected a wider consideration of the possibilities and probabilities here.

I hope you're right but having lived in the weege for a few years myself, never underestimate the overwhelming sickness that these cunts were brought up in.

Well, if he's a hun then he can fuck off.

Of course the thing that annoys me most is the weegie assumption that nobody could EVER turn an offer from Ibrox down.

The key word is if. I don't know if he's a hun. I just heard that he was. But not everything we see and hear is true so time will tell.

Danny Boyle and Irvine Welsh and Ewen MacGregor must surely have made it easier for candidates to turn them down.

Well, if he's a hun then he can fuck off.

Of course the thing that annoys me most is the weegie assumption that nobody could EVER turn an offer from Ibrox down.

Saw Kevin Thompson being interview on SSN this morning and they were talking about Alex McLeish (hun) getting the job. Thompson actually said "Who wouldn't want the Rangers job". Well I think there are plenty people who wouldn't want it. I remain to be convinced that McInnes is one of them. They club are a shambles, aye but he could double his wage down there and money will always cloud someone's vision. That's beside the likelihood that he's a "Rangers man".

The key word is if. I don't know if he's a hun. I just heard that he was. But not everything we see and hear is true so time will tell.

Danny Boyle and Irvine Welsh and Ewen MacGregor must surely have made it easier for candidates to turn them down.

Absolutely, highlighting scotlands shame.  I think my girlfriend is starting to understand why I hate them, now having seen it and slowly seeing it isnt just an irrational hatred.

the other assumption being made is that the huns would be willing to pony up some compensation for him in the first place.

Personally I suspect that they will have to go for the cheaper option of a currently unemployed manager, but that, like everything else is just pure speculation.

Pray tell Big Al, with what knowledge can you substantiate this claim?  ??? (I really hope you are right ;))

I understand anyone's cynicism regarding my random comment and appreciate it run the risk of being proved wrong. My source is a well known and reasonably respected scottish journalist. I can't however reveal their name, so respect folks choice as to whether they believe it or not.