Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Guest thedonswereaberdeen

also big al it seems that ur comments are not very welcoming to someone who has just joined donstalk. think i will stick to afc-chat for your comment

Horses for courses. This site needs a radical make-over despite the fact its the all new singing and dancing stand alone site.

The good old hat has moved ahead inn my opinion. Still browse and post on here but enjoy the banter more on the red side.

Also more JC haters over their, I feel wanted................... ;D

also big al it seems that ur comments are not very welcoming to someone who has just joined donstalk. think i will stick to afc-chat for your comment

Don't take it so hard mate, just an observation that your two posts to date had both been critical of this site, and fired up my curiuosity as to who you really were.

You ARE welcome ;)

I still frequent AFC Hat a little, bit more lively than here, but I can see that changing in time.

The front page I must admit looks very good, but do I use it?  No...for all my match reports and news I'll us BBC and RedWeb, for banter and rumours and opinions I'll use a forum.  AFC Hat will run down the same pitfalls as DonsTalk did if it ries to be a one stop shop - and AFC Woolworths if you will.