Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

anyone else having a problem logging on?

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.afc-chat.co.uk.

*  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

*  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

*  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Server issues, possibly. Same as we had when we went down the "shared-hosting" route. I'd love to see how that site copes when they get excess people navigating their way around the site on a huge matchday ... especially if they're still planning on launching a news section. Good on them, I say. The more Dons sites online, the better.

Nice to have some competition ... finally!!! It's only taken five years of being on our own for another site to appear!

Server issues, possibly. Same as we had when we went down the "shared-hosting" route. I'd love to see how that site copes when they get excess people navigating their way around the site on a huge matchday ... especially if they're still planning on launching a news section. Good on them, I say. The more Dons sites online, the better.

Nice to have some competition ... finally!!! It's only taken five years of being on our own for another site to appear!

afc hat is the online equivalent of the staging post in bucksburn. i used to work in said establishment half a lifetime ago, and it was a fraught experience. problem was that all the minkers from boxy, dyce and woodside who had been barred from every other local pub used to wash up in the stager, as that was the only pub that would serve 'em.

unfortunately, all the tools who we chucked oot of here ended up there and it's now the dons-flavoured version of the daily record hotline - populated exclusively by mongs who, by the very nature of their williingness to make themselves heard so readily, almost automatically invalidate their own arguments.

afc hat is the online equivalent of the staging post in bucksburn. i used to work in said establishment half a lifetime ago, and it was a fraught experience. problem was that all the minkers from boxy, dyce and woodside who had been barred from every other local pub used to wash up in the stager, as that was the only pub that would serve 'em.

unfortunately, all the tools who we chucked oot of here ended up there and it's now the dons-flavoured version of the daily record hotline - populated exclusively by mongs who, by the very nature of their williingness to make themselves heard so readily, almost automatically invalidate their own arguments.

Quality post!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thedonswereaberdeen

to be honest i find the afc-chat site sooo much better. no offense, Will donstalk be having a facelift within the near future?

to be honest i find the afc-chat site sooo much better. no offense, Will donstalk be having a facelift within the near future?

It has hovever been recently turing into a 'I hate JC more than you/broken record' wank fest thou.......

This post in fact somes up some of the posters perfectly and is copied from the hat.

As I thought, 'boboisared' comes away with the same predictable p*sh that is almost expected on this forum.

All we need now is K9 to argue against my point in his unimitable style, that'll prob end up with him PM'ing some random mobile number that doesn't even exist (yeah, I phoned it out of curiousity) to arrange a fight with me.

Robo to nip on over from the Nottingham Forest/Liverpool/Real Madrid/Juventus/Bayern Munich forums (I've honestly forgotten how many teams this muppet actually supports), and then claim that he's "glad I cannae see what that little f*cker has written as it's probably pish" even though it's done in a style that's suggested that curiousity has gotten the better of him and he's obviously had a look at what I've said.

Minj with "sum randum post tht diznay rly mAk any seNce to Any1 but himsel", and that has no relevance to the thread in question, but then complain when someone tells him to f*ckoff and stop f*shing.

Tommy will pop on and

reply in the poetic manner that

his posts appear, unlike anyone

else that posts on this board.

We'll also get our tuppence worth from Douchebag, who's post will start off with some good points of debate, then he'll contradict himself, get really confused  , and basically end up gibbering nonsense. I usually stop reading halfway through his posts as it stops making sense, and will undoubtedly end with a dig at how sh*te JC is at managing a football team, and how Steve Paterson was better. Almost

We'll no doubt get a further soundbite from Stoney about how much of a "f*ckin orange, tango-man, c*nt, hun, useless fat b*stard' Jimmy Calderwood is.

Swifty will then complain that we're paying to much attention to fitba and "nay to the people dying in Iraq"

And then the thread will go the same way as every other.................................. 

This post in fact somes up some of the posters perfectly and is copied from the hat.

As I thought, 'boboisared' comes away with the same predictable p*sh that is almost expected on this forum.

All we need now is K9 to argue against my point in his unimitable style, that'll prob end up with him PM'ing some random mobile number that doesn't even exist (yeah, I phoned it out of curiousity) to arrange a fight with me.

Robo to nip on over from the Nottingham Forest/Liverpool/Real Madrid/Juventus/Bayern Munich forums (I've honestly forgotten how many teams this muppet actually supports), and then claim that he's "glad I cannae see what that little f*cker has written as it's probably pish" even though it's done in a style that's suggested that curiousity has gotten the better of him and he's obviously had a look at what I've said.

Minj with "sum randum post tht diznay rly mAk any seNce to Any1 but himsel", and that has no relevance to the thread in question, but then complain when someone tells him to f*ckoff and stop f*shing.

Tommy will pop on and

reply in the poetic manner that

his posts appear, unlike anyone

else that posts on this board.

We'll also get our tuppence worth from Douchebag, who's post will start off with some good points of debate, then he'll contradict himself, get really confused  , and basically end up gibbering nonsense. I usually stop reading halfway through his posts as it stops making sense, and will undoubtedly end with a dig at how sh*te JC is at managing a football team, and how Steve Paterson was better. Almost

We'll no doubt get a further soundbite from Stoney about how much of a "f*ckin orange, tango-man, c*nt, hun, useless fat b*stard' Jimmy Calderwood is.

Swifty will then complain that we're paying to much attention to fitba and "nay to the people dying in Iraq"

And then the thread will go the same way as every other.................................. 

absolutely spot on, min. honestly, it's like the flat earth society over there at times. no matter the evidence to the contrary, some o these clowns won't listen.

have some applause on me.

Guest thedonswereaberdeen

look on afc chat aswell - ive ripped then plenty of times . Dont ge me wrong some of the posts here are cracking but the site does need a makeover for donstalk to rise from the ashes again