Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Motherwell - Dons - Friday - *Pitch inspection passed*

Much better, 2nd half in particular.  Kenny McLean was really good, looking much more confident and comfortable in that more advanced position. Shinnie also played well and the three Irish boys looked a lot sharper, and as a result, we look much more threatening. Still need to up our game overall and the defence still worried me but tonight was a step in the right direction, thankfully and at last.

Folk saying Jack could have walked for a lunge at McDonald or Lasley but i didn't see it at the time. Anything in it?

Wide open game, both teams had chances. We tend to over pass at times, third goal was the old Aberdeen, attack at pace and punish a team.

Don't understand why we dropped O'Connor again. Taylor should have scored at least one. McLean played well but is poor defensively and can't win a tackle. Playing in the more advanced roll helps him. Shinnie is not a center mid but we're better with him there, more bite and drive. A tough tackling physical midfielder alongside Jack or McLean would definitely help the team and most likely the performances of either player and allow them to play their more natural game. Thought McGinn and Hayes were better than they've been of late. Rooney' penalty miss sums him up of late but thankfully he got the rebound. He doesn't offer us enough up top in my opinion hence we go sideways too much.