Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Englandshire v Scotland

Jute

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinna agree. Strachan knows his time's up, he'll do the decent thing as he's done in the past.

You could be right but it's a tough call for him, an admission of failure.

I can't see how he can't resign. He's been a fucking disaster.

I wasn't sober enough to watch his interviews last night. Those would have been the best indicators of what he'll do.

The new manager has to form a team core and get rid of the sh*te.

Hanley should retire, he's a fuucking disgrace of a defender and man.

Get rid of useless Daren Fletcher.hes a wasted position and I've NEVER rated him.pathetic clown!!!

Fuuuucked you Brown..see ya later.

2 strikers who are our best goal scorers- Jordan Rhodes and Griffiths.

Play Burke every game and Snodgrass.

Shinnie has to better at left back and tbh, right now, I would even play Conso as centre back instead of Hanley. :laughing:

Hutton has been poor but there's still a player in there I think and he does have tons of experience.

Wish OConnor was Scottish.

just a few ideas.

Vogts at least got us to the play offs, if we got to the play offs now it'd be a minor miracle.

Did he really? Fuck me I must be racist. Lived in Deutschland for six years too.

I fucking hated that cunt. He was a boring uninspiring shit of a human.

I would bite yer hand off for a play-off place these days. Actually, scrap that. Levein and Strachan have sapped any national pride I ever had and I've since learned that jingoism is unhealthy.

Regan's got to go

Nobody born in England should EVER get a game for Scotland ( despite the capitals I may in extreme circumstances allow myself to be swayed)

If players are of a similar ability then the player who plays in the Scottish league gets priority.

( stuff picking players who sit on the bench for some nonentity of an English second division side)

Seriously look at people who play in Scotland outside of fuckin Glasgow.

Play at least half of all games outside of Glasgow

NEVER EVER wear pink again

Lower the fuckin prices so that people can afford to go ( £15 max ought to do it, £5 for kids)

I reserve the right to make other demands as I see fit.

Then maybe I'll take an interest in international football again

Regan's got to go

Nobody born in England should EVER get a game for Scotland ( despite the capitals I may in extreme circumstances allow myself to be swayed)

If players are of a similar ability then the player who plays in the Scottish league gets priority.

( stuff picking players who sit on the bench for some nonentity of an English second division side)

Seriously look at people who play in Scotland outside of fuckin Glasgow.

Play at least half of all games outside of Glasgow

NEVER EVER wear pink again

Lower the fuckin prices so that people can afford to go ( £15 max ought to do it, £5 for kids)

I reserve the right to make other demands as I see fit.

Then maybe I'll take an interest in international football again

I'm not so fussed about Englanders getting a game if they're playing every week and are good. The Jamie (I'd rather have Darren) Mackie's of the world should have been nowhere near the squad, it was like we were searching for something that wasn't there for a lot of these guys - trying to find a gem in the lower English leagues.

Totally agree with the rest though, and even if it means getting lesser crowds, we should be aiming to take internationals to Edinburgh and Aberdeen at least.

Also, there are people who will have already bought their "season ticket" for this qualifying campaign. £35 a fucking game is what they're charging to attend these days. There was about 10-15K empty seats (in my opinion, having attended) at the Lithuania. That'll fucking bomb for the remainder of the games, apart from the usual meaningless wankfest for the England game. Someone at the SFA has to take the fall for that.

I'm not so fussed about Englanders getting a game if they're playing every week and are good. The Jamie (I'd rather have Darren) Mackie's of the world should have been nowhere near the squad, it was like we were searching for something that wasn't there for a lot of these guys - trying to find a gem in the lower English leagues.

Totally agree with the rest though, and even if it means getting lesser crowds, we should be aiming to take internationals to Edinburgh and Aberdeen at least.

Also, there are people who will have already bought their "season ticket" for this qualifying campaign. £35 a fucking game is what they're charging to attend these days. There was about 10-15K empty seats (in my opinion, having attended) at the Lithuania. That'll fucking bomb for the remainder of the games, apart from the usual meaningless wankfest for the England game. Someone at the SFA has to take the fall for that.

Your last sentence sums matters up BUT we all know it isn't going to happen.

Wonder how much money they have spunked away of "think tanks" etc over the years.

We need to rid ourselves of this rut we're stuck in and throw caution to the wind.

I could accept not qualifying for tournaments if we at least went out and gave it a go.

If we'd lost 5-4 in our game against Slovakia by having a go, don't think they outcry would have been so big.

Time to do away the supposed "established" internationalists and select on form only not past appearances.

Time to rid us of this "Tartan Army" pish as well. They are part of the problem and encouraged the ginger cunt to stay on after the last game of the euro qualifiers by chanting his name.

Friday night was surely Strachan's last throw of the dice and he simply must fall on his own sword and a complete clear out is required from top to bottom.

Ok rant over....has he gone yet  ???

That's honestly a fuucking disgraceful decision.

He's proved incapable of changing his teams and we have all suffered as a result.

We had a great chance to go t o a World Cup and I fuucking hate the chunt now.

Like I hate Levein the stubborn c$ckend.

Get Fergie and (dare I say) , Walter smith as a team in to sort us out and maybe by some miracle...get us there.

As I said before, I think Rhodes and Griffiths should be partners for the rest of the campaign.

Get Fergie and (dare I say) , Walter smith as a team in

Walter fucking Smith? Fuck that shite. More boring than Craig Brown, and a total cunt, out for himself. A good start and France victory aside, he was pish. Played with one up front, with absolutely no plan B. Away to Italy was the most pathetic performance I've seen from a manager up until Levein's 4-6-0. McLeish was significantly better than Smith and not nearly as much of a cunt. I don't get the love-in with Smith. He basically makes wise career moves, by turning up at a team's lowest point and getting them to perform marginally better. He's a fucking prick of the highest order, who is absolved of anything bad he's ever done just because he's Walter Smith. The pandering cunts in the media avoiding his instrumental role in bringing the huns to death and near death again before sneaking off with just his large - illegally sought - shareholding and reputation (although fucking the huns obviously deserves a knighthood).

Say what you like about Smith (and I often say walkout traitor hun cunt fyi) but he is very pragmatic and skilled at getting results. Scotland under Smith would likely have got at least the play off in the last campaign and be performing significantly better in this one.

Jury is out on smith to me

See alot of folk barking on about how successful he was at Sevco but they don't seem to remember his stint at Everton.

Employing an ex Old firm manager who has only ever had success in Scotland is never going to work IMO.

Very true tom but If memory serves everton were fairly fucked financially when he was there?  I hate the prick but if you were to offer me strachan or smith for the scotland job i would take smith every time. 

Very true tom but If memory serves everton were fairly fucked financially when he was there?  I hate the prick but if you were to offer me strachan or smith for the scotland job i would take smith every time.

Financially fucked perhaps but for me it proved he was a 'Money' manager. At international level you need someone who is good without the money and incredible with it.

The way Strachan sets up this team reminds me far too much of small school football. It didnt matter how much you tried, or how much you improved, on the rare occasion an match against another school was organised you knew the same names would be on the team-sheet with the occasional token newbie on the bench (I was occasionally said newbie). Didnt matter if the usual suspects didnt turn up to training, got suspended from school, took up smoking and heavy underage drinking, they were the school team and only illness or injury dethroned them from their positions.

Difference with that one is the teachers in charge only had a pool of about 100kids to pick from. Strachan, Dingus and the SFA on the other hand......

Smith took over from Souness in 90-91 and very nearly blew a very comfortable lead in the league - we played better football for a fraction of the price.  The next season, we were well out of it early on and Celtic as usual in those days weren't doing anything. Season after, they pip us in each competition, playing ugly, direct football with hatchet men in midfield.  The next couple of seasons we're pish and the huns cakewalk it again, their riches way beyond everyone else's.  Bar a season or two, Smith and the huns were sleep walking to titles. He couldn't not win considering how much they were cheating.

Goes back to the huns, plays ugly, direct football with hatchet men in midfield.

That is Walter Smith. Why this cunt is mentioned in the same breath as Fergie, Jim McLean, Stein... utter nonsense. (admittedly, mostly by the huns and the media in their pocket)

But I suppose, if he gets your team winning*....

*hypothetical. I hate the cunt.

Say what you like about Smith (and I often say walkout traitor hun cunt fyi) but he is very pragmatic and skilled at getting results. Scotland under Smith would likely have got at least the play off in the last campaign and be performing significantly better in this one.

He was responsible for some of the dullest football i've ever seen from an international team.  Yes he can get results, if draws and the occasional sneaked win are what you are after, but by christ it's boring.

Football is supposed to be a form of light entertainment, not a mindnumbing test of endurance - i had enough of that from the Dons in the previous decade to be crying out for more.

Klinsmann has just been punted by the USMNT. Worth a shout?

He had a fairly good record with the US didn't he? Get the feeling things just went a bit stale recently... can't hurt to sound him out even if it's for after this campaign.

Changing manager alone will do fuck all though. Change from the top down then bring in a new manager.