Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Englandshire v Scotland

Jute

Oh aye, I know.  As I've said previously, I will try to avoid the game although colleagues at work have asked to watch it with me...

I fear it, but given how 2016 has gone, stranger and illogical things have happened.

We drew with Lithuania AT HOME and lost 3-0 to the mighty Slovakia, enough said

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We drew with Lithuania AT HOME and lost 3-0 to the mighty Slovakia, enough said

One of our main problems is assuming we should be better than the likes of Slovakia.

Very similar population and they like their football so why the fuck should we think we have a right to beat them.

Secondly, we are shite. About time we forced our youngsters to put down their iPads and sent them out in the freezing cold wearing shorts and smacking three tons of stingy mitre ball off their faces. ( that should go down well)

Thirdly, wearing pink is unacceptable

I really really think Ill give the game a miss

All true dons daft

I must admit, I can't fuucking wait for this game.

I think you'll see a very different Scotland and we will give them a good game.

We need to score at least 2 goals though because they will I think, walk past our central defenders who are utter p$sh.

I don't understand how bad we are , that as a Scotsman, you can't get excited about this.

It's one of the best fixtures on the planet easily...if not THE best.

COME ON SCOTLAAAAAAAAND

Alright al big man

How do i go on the live chat.

Manc don..do u got to the trafford centre much?

They should have the game on on that big screen by the pool ha

No bad min.

Main index, fifth option down, matchday live chat, click on it and sign in using your user name :thumbsup:

Manc doesn't live in Manc land any more ;)

I don't care who the manager is...against Engerlund???

Always always a win.

:hammer:

That would have once been the case. Sadly however, over the years the scottish international set up has managed to distance its self further and further away from anything that I feel passionate about.

There's no connection. There's nothing about the organisation, the management, the team or even the shorbread tin followers that connects with me anymore.

Back in 1999 we watched the first leg at a mates house, there were about 20 of us crammed into his living room. After the defeat we headed into town and it was mental. Masses of folk, all proudly nationalistic despite the defeat. The coppers ended up having to close off some of union street for a while such were the volumes of folk out.

It will be interesting to know what union street's like tonight. I'm sure I'm not the only one who just doesn;t give a fuck these days.

That would have once been the case. Sadly however, over the years the scottish international set up has managed to distance its self further and further away from anything that I feel passionate about.

There's no connection. There's nothing about the organisation, the management, the team or even the shorbread tin followers that connects with me anymore.

Back in 1999 we watched the first leg at a mates house, there were about 20 of us crammed into his living room. After the defeat we headed into town and it was mental. Masses of folk, all proudly nationalistic despite the defeat. The coppers ended up having to close off some of union street for a while such were the volumes of folk out.

It will be interesting to know what union street's like tonight. I'm sure I'm not the only one who just doesn;t give a fuck these days.

Have a Simmie young man.

Excellent post and pretty much sums  the way I feel about the national team nowadays

Ach I cannae dae it.

I'll go down to the Scottish pub and watch the game.

There will probably be English there so I will make an exit if it looks like we are getting humped.

I reserve the right to continue supporting the team with the least Englishmen in it for the next game though.