Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Englandshire v Scotland

Jute

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did two weird things just now, spontaneously.

Having decided not to watch the match in public, I got a lift home for tea an hour ago.

Just now, I offered to refill the wife's wine glass. That's rare. Not cos I'm a selfish cunt. I just don't often offer to do shit that we can all do ourselves.

Whilst topping up her glass, Strachan was getting interviewed on the telly.

I fucked and cunted him violently whilst pouring her Pinot Grigio.

That's not unusual either - me expressing my distaste for the chesney cunt - but what's really unusual is me going into the auld enemy fixture with such negativity.

Best case scenario is we win 2-1 and Strachan has a heart attack at 9.40 pm.

Time to start building for the Euro 2020 qualifiers then. Ideally, that would mean dropping any player who won't be around to play in them or the finals. Obviously, that'll never happen, we'll still be calling up Greer in a year's time then not putting our brightest young players on the pitch for the toughest games because they lack experience.

Time to start building for the Euro 2020 qualifiers then. Ideally, that would mean dropping any player who won't be around to play in them or the finals. Obviously, that'll never happen, we'll still be calling up Greer in a year's time then not putting our brightest young players on the pitch for the toughest games because they lack experience.

Thanks for the bright vision, and the nothingness of your contribution.

Do you have anything positive to say? On anything?

Well what can add to this!

Since granny was here i went off to my local to watch the game, first mistake, Full o Nigels.

Sad thing - the line ups, i knew more England players than i did our scotland team, i dont know any of our players really except from the timbos in it

Sat and watched two very very shite international teams, and for the first time i was thinking, this has no passion and fight of a scotland v england match! It was flat and another sad thing is when there 3rd went in, i said "go on you cunts get 3 more"

Before final whistle, i went in next door to order a curry and home i went! Not pissed aff with the score, more pissed aff i spent a round on a dose o guffs!

FUCK OFF STRACHAN AND YOUR SIDEKICKS. FUCK OFF SFA

The first two goals were great headers right enough but, if we had full backs that could actually play as full backs neither cross should even have come in.

For that WGS must take the blame!

I'm not sure I'd entirely blame Wallace for the first goal. If anything, he should have stayed in the centre when Hanley got hit in the nads and allowed the cross to come in and just defend the pass. Instead he got caught between the two, taking a couple of steps toward the winger instead of letting Forrest cover - but it was a split second decision and I'd say he was unlucky that Hanley was down, leaving his man unmarked.

Overall, I thought Scotland were okay (until the third goal, then they understandably lost it as England gained in confidence). They played some decent stuff at times and had there been less pressure on them - if they hadn't fucked up in prior games - I think they could have got something from it.

Strachan has to go though. His team selection last night proved it. Eight changes shows that he has no clue what he's doing, and no idea what his best team is. If that was his preferred team, then he should have had the balls to play it from the start of the campaign instead of sticking with shite like Bannan, Martin and the other cunts. Hanley still in the team despite not playing for his club proved an obvious terrible decision again. McArthur shouldn't be on the bench, Adam should be in the squad when playing regularly and McCormack should be in ahead of Forrest all day long. Shinnie is better than Wallace, and didn't move to the part time football leagues for a large part of his career. There are plenty of other failings. I expect he'll take a few days to think about it, but leave graciously (he's good at leaving jobs is Strachan).

Strachans too stubborn, our countries top brass are too weak and spineless. As much as I'd love to see a change I'm not quite sure who will initiate it.

Correct. Correct.

A third variable to depress us all is this.

There is no stand out candidate to follow the cretinous ginger midget.

We're fucked.

Until such time the quango cunts in charge are replaced by good cunts.