Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - County - sat

International weeks really do bore the fuck out of me. I really hope the team can build on the momentum they started to gather before the break. County at home this weekend, their away form is better than their home form so it definitely won't be a walk over. Our results against them in recent times have in the main been pretty good, the 4-0 aside, and I'd expect (given on recent form) for that to continue.

Is Jack due back for this game? I wonder when we'll ever see Storie if he is. Other than that, can't see McInnes making many changes, team has been fairly consistent, albeit the centre half pairing seems to be the area that chops and changes.

Thank god that (amateur-) international pish is over!!

Hopefully get back to business with another 3 points in the bag!! Definitely not be an easy game! Very rarely is under Mcinnes! we know Hayes and Rooney haven't been burnt out with game time so hopefully they return with a smile & spring in their step and turn on some style!!

Prediction? 3-1 win, Shinnie, Rooney, & Hayes

Stand Free!

Cant see Ryan being ready yet, is he even back in training yet ? I feel Saturday could be a pretty tough game, County bought a couple of decent players since last season.

Hopefully a decent crowd & decent weather.

Not sure, thought I read (some time ago) that he should be fit by this game. You're right though, they usually make a song and dance when someone returns to training.

I'm gonna go 2-1,  rooney and mclean

Hoping for 2-0 tomorrow, Rooney & McGinn.  Would like to see Jack on the bench if fit and get a 30 minute run out prior to the semi. McLean needs to bring his "game heid" tomorrow. None of our International call ups were overly exerted so expecting nothing less than a win tomorrow.

Hopefully we can keep the momentum we were building before the international break. Positive news that no injuries for the players that were away. County were difficult opponents last season and seem to have improved on last season however if we play as we did before the break we should win this one.

In/oot: In

Before: Train then straight to ground

Game: Y

Post: Ticket office collecting tickets for semi final then hopefully time for a pint before the train down the road.

2-0 McGinn and Rooney.

No changes to the team unless injury enforced I suspect.  Wouldn't even bench Jack, there's no need to rush his comeback, semi final or not it's still Morton and we should have enough about us to do without him.  Indeed I would argue that Shinnie and Maclean have built a bit of an understanding in recent games and I would like to see where that goes.

I still maintain that Shinnie's best position is LB but Considine has been very effective there the past few games and certainly doesn't warrant dropping. 

out

Home

Home

Pub

I think we might score a few goals tomorrow,  the squad is well rested and on a high.  County can be a tough nut to crack but Maddison is such an ace in the pack at the moment.....  An early goal would make all the difference and Paul Quinn is going to fucking hate playing against him. 

4-0 dons rooney (2) Maddison and Mcginn

Soother W, well under cover. Shecht day for it. Nae looking like the conditions for total fitba. Probably unlikely to suit the aces in our pack. Gonna likely be a towsie affair, unlike their minky heelan hun near neighbours,  I quite like County.

let's hope we can carry on fae far we left off and keep the momentum going towards Hampden. COYR!

No changes to the team unless injury enforced I suspect.  Wouldn't even bench Jack, there's no need to rush his comeback, semi final or not it's still Morton and we should have enough about us to do without him.  Indeed I would argue that Shinnie and Maclean have built a bit of an understanding in recent games and I would like to see where that goes.

I still maintain that Shinnie's best position is LB but Considine has been very effective there the past few games and certainly doesn't warrant dropping. 

out

Home

Home

Pub

I think we might score a few goals tomorrow,  the squad is well rested and on a high.  County can be a tough nut to crack but Maddison is such an ace in the pack at the moment.....  An early goal would make all the difference and Paul Quinn is going to fucking hate playing against him. 

4-0 dons rooney (2) Maddison and Mcginn

Jacko is part of the redtv team today, sounds like McInnes heard you  ;)

This will be my first Dons game on donstalk.

I wonder how this live chat thing works.

Shame, I'm heading out to golf shortly or would have logged into chat.

Craic used to be good on matchdays.

Would be really good if we could get this going again for times when I'm not able to make the games