Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Calderwood to Coventry ?

See Coventry are in the market for a new manager.

Suspect this is as good as JC is going to get in Engerlund

Don't really think too many folk would shed a lot of tears if they came calling.

Maybe, just maybe the new three year deal could yet work in our favour, or am I just clutching at straws  ???

Jimmy's stock is pretty high just now so you'd assume there will be interest from Championship clubs.  Sheffield Utd would be a pretty attractive proposition imo.

We were just waiting to get pumped by a semi decent side. At Christmas time we were absolutely gash but because we were playing the Falkirk and St.Mirren's, we were getting away with it. So we've had more than a couple of woeful games.

I usually give Calderwood my full support, i think the United game is still hurting  :

You just have to listen to the games to realise how shite we are. We've been unable to play a decent game, probably since Hibs at home? Obviously european ties discounted. The writing has been on the wall for a long time now. Seems like the 3-0 pumping by motherwell was just the beginning.  :-[

That is the reason for the ? in the title mate ;)

Yeah i know dude. But still, usually if i seen a report on a website that Severin was in talks with Peterhead, then i'd be likely to post it up as "Severin to Peterhead??".

But also, if Peterhead were looking for a midfielder and i was just speculating that it might be Seve, then i would also put "Severin to Peterhead??".

Ye ken?  :thumbsup:

Guest fatshaft

Blimey, seems like at least two websites are trying to get calderwood's name banded about. Mailing Skysports, 606, and enquiring about large bets on him going to Coventry!

Now listed on VC bet alongside McClaren at 18/1  :thumbsup:

Guest fatshaft

All this will do is make AFC fans look like cunts. Again.

Which is probably just about right anyway.

Oh lighten up. It is pretty funny how the bookies are now running scared of a rumour completely fabricated on two Aberdeen message boards, and propogated across several other sites form there.

Tango is now 10/1 5th favourite with both VC Bet abd Bet365

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/next-coventry-manager/next-permanent-manager

:lolabove:

Oh lighten up. It is pretty funny how the bookies are now running scared of a rumour completely fabricated on two Aberdeen message boards, and propogated across several other sites form there.

Tango is now 10/1 5th favourite with both VC Bet abd Bet365

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/next-coventry-manager/next-permanent-manager

:lolabove:

Aye, very good. ::)

Whilst I don't really WANT him to leave after the last couple of weeks, is anyone THAT desperate for him to stay?

Milne and a certain Wm Miller are utterly culpable in expecting Calderwood to continually maintain a challenge for a season similar to that of last season when that simply is unrealistic when the squad is reduced to 18 year old boys from Middlesboro (well thought of though he may be, he's just a wean and doesn't even seem that good!) coming straight into a team and taking all the set pieces (what the fuck is THAT all about?), Dave Bus (?), Chris Maguire (dear fuck, he doesn't need loaned, he needs a B&Q apron).

Calderwood is on to a loser either way. The board won't just contemplate the idea of keeping one or two of our best players. It is shit.

The standard is being lowered. They are responsible. I'm fucking pissed off.