Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v "The" Rangers

No match thread yet and rightly so as last game only less than 24 hours ago.

This is the game that most of us have been waiting for, if only to gub the bastards.

West coast media have done their utmost to stoke the flames, what with their articles with Fergushun going on about Durranty and how he never knew what it was like to be hated until he walked onto Pittodrie wearing the Oldco strip.

In

A90 - Abusing the unwashed ones

Dick Donald

A90 - Further abuse and gloating

3-0 (Maddison, Considine & McGinn)

Bring it on

COYR  :thumbsup:

Game is now sold out.

Thanks for setting up the thread Al, had purposefully avoided it until post saints game  :thumbsup:

I really, really hope we gub them. The press have been unbearable (quelle surprise) and i'm going on a stag next weekend with a few huns.

In/out: out

Prematcher: probably hungover

match: leaving party

post-match: hopefully celebrating a win

2-1, Rooney and Maddison

Hopefully Hayes okay for this one as he and McGinn will tear the Tribute Act apart. They are shite at the back and as long as we go at the from the start I am confident we will win by a few. After last night I would be very disappointed if we did not start Rooney.

In

Archies

Y

Beers in town

3-0 Rooney McGinn Shinnie

Some tasty odds on this game. Huns are favourites for some reason. 3/1 on the huns getting more than three cards is decent as is 10/3 on a red card. John Beaton the ref who did the Hearts - Celtic game in August which is a similar sort of game I suppose, handed out a lot of cards that day.

Also taken O'Connor anytime scorer @ 14s; the huns are terrible at defending set pieces and now we have Madison who can actually deliver a set piece competently, O'Connor is strong in the air so it could pay off for us.

Some tasty odds on this game. Huns are favourites for some reason. 3/1 on the huns getting more than three cards is decent as is 10/3 on a red card. John Beaton the ref who did the Hearts - Celtic game in August which is a similar sort of game I suppose, handed out a lot of cards that day.

Also taken O'Connor anytime scorer @ 14s; the huns are terrible at defending set pieces and now we have Madison who can actually deliver a set piece competently, O'Connor is strong in the air so it could pay off for us.

I really hope he goes O'Connor and Reynolds at the back, they are our best pairing by a distance and regular run together would do a lot for our goals conceded tally.  The resting of Reynolds for the saints game gives me hope he will be back in for taylor,the fear is DM shows to much respect and plays OC in midfield. 

I would go

Lewis

Logan

AOC

Reynolds

Considine

Mcginn (has to play imo, his tim loyalties work to our advantage here)

Maclean

Shinnie

Hayes if fit, Burns if not

Maddison (I know I've advocated 4-4-2 recently but the kids got talent and can't be left out now)

Rooney

The huns wouldn't know what's hit them.

As for the match it's hard to call, we never really hump teams but if we got an early goal I could see it.  They really are stinking at the back

Ever the glass half full kinda guy I'm gonna go 4-0

Sadly out, big shindig the day before

Bed then maybe couch with Beer/tea depending on depth of hangover

Couch

Couch

Ever the glass half full kinda guy I'm gonna go 4-0  Mcginn, Shinnie Maclean and Rooney.

Lewis

Logan

AOC

Reynolds

Considine

Mcginn (has to play imo, his tim loyalties work to our advantage here)

Maclean

Shinnie

Hayes if fit, Burns if not

Maddison (I know I've advocated 4-4-2 recently but the kids got talent and can't be left out now)

Rooney

Only change I'd make is Storie for McLean. McLean is an attacking mid and it's not working for him where he's currently playing.

The odds for an AFC win tomorrow are so generous that I have to thank the bookies.

I've just taken advantage of their generosity so that after we win, I'll be spending the proceeds on a new Moncler jacket. A great result deserves a great reward. Fuck the Hun scum fucking establishment thick conditioned bastards.

Braver man than me, Rocket. On the rare occasions I bet on the dons, it's usually not worked out for me. Apart from Reynolds scoring once randomly. Beggars belief why the huns are favourites though. Fuck their magic hat.

It's not being brave. It's recognising fitba and karma.

I know the limitations of our manager and squad but the rangurs are really shit and totally devoid of a leader on the pitch. Watching Maddison for the first 10/15 minutes last Sunday was a Eureka moment and today is the day when his contribution to set up or score the crucial goal - the one from which we know it's game over - will forever etch him into our collective consciousness. I don't give a fuck whoever scores quite frankly but I'm Hollywood, I believe that good prevails over evil and that's why Sevco will be beaten. Plus they're really shit footballers, especially at the back. And their manager is a stupid guffy cunt who sounds terminally boring when interviewed.

It's not being brave. It's recognising fitba and karma.

Fuck that shit, I'm going for the reckless, unthinking and ridiculous approach. Checking the odds on various sites I noticed I still had £100 sitting in my paddy power account, so I chucked it all on us to win by more than 2 goals at (shite) odds of 16-1. The cunts better not let me down with a drab 2-0 victory.

Pawlett in for Maddison?

McInnes, words fail me. That is insane.

It's a good job Rangurs are absolutely shite but there is no excuse for NOT playing our best team.

You're kidding?!?! Pawlett has played better than he was (not very difficult at all) but fuck me. That's mental.

CtMgUcBXgAAm0Gu.jpg:large