Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tims - Dons - 12:30 - Sun

You give me advice, twice now. You pick a fight, you jump to erroneous conclusions, you insult me and yet ignore any attempt at reasoned debate... on a fucking internet forum and it's ME that's taking it too seriously?

Fucking hell mate, get a life.

You're an absolute belter.

You're an absolute belter.

I can't apologise for calling you a boring knob. I can't retract it. It's already been written.

But you should get over it.

Maybe go and hold the jerseys of people who actually play the game and then you can pretend you've got mates.

Then go find real love if you can. It might dull the pain of the job and the life that you hate.

I can't apologise for calling you a boring knob. I can't retract it. It's already been written.

But you should get over it.

Maybe go and hold the jerseys of people who actually play the game and then you can pretend you've got mates.

Then go find real love if you can. It might dull the pain of the job and the life that you hate.

:rofl:  Brilliant

In the politically correct culture that you two have been brought up in, you can't even recognise what a "meltdown" is.

Neither of the two of you are man enough to ever say anything contentious let alone of interest.

Funny coincidence it's only ever you two, isn't it?

The one without a sense of humour and the one who is so cowardly he hides behind others?

Actually scrap that, not just one, neither the two of you have ever posted anything remotely amusing.

I would pity you but for the fact I don't waste love on those beyond help.