Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Motherwell - Dons - Sat

Just been released on twitter :D  I really hope they don't postpone!

Motherwell struggling to field a team against Aberdeen after bug hits Fir Park. May consider postponement request if situation gets worse

Mark McGhee says six first teamers showed symptoms yesterday and only 15 players fit across whole club including entire under 20s  squad

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1346823-motherwell-consider-dons-postponement-as-illness-sweeps-through-squad/

If it is, I wouldn't expect us to change our mentality towards the game at all.  In fact, I'd want to us to go for the jugular.  Would love to see us win 9-0 to wipe the smile off that cunts face. Just 3 points  :wave:

Aye, fuck them...go for the jugular, we've got a league to win.

There's no danger Motherwell won't want this game to go ahead, they would lose a lot of money if it has to be postponed. A poster on p&b made the fair point that Motherwell were very accommodating with afc in agreeing a postponement prior to Copenhagen game. It will be hugely disappointing if it is postponed though, it was promising to be a grand day out.

Would that be the same accommodating motherwell who flat out refused to postpone a game scheduled for a saturday when the authorities suddenly decided the dons scottish cup match with hibs should be played on the Thursday night?

The game ended up being postponed due to a frozen/ waterlogged pitch so it all worked out in the end but I recall some ugly comments about dons accepting TV money etc

There's no danger Motherwell won't want this game to go ahead, they would lose a lot of money if it has to be postponed. A poster on p&b made the fair point that Motherwell were very accommodating with afc in agreeing a postponement prior to Copenhagen game. It will be hugely disappointing if it is postponed though, it was promising to be a grand day out.

Motherwell did not agree a postponement prior to Copenhagen game. They refused and gubbed us 3-0. Cunts better not get this game called off as I have tickets.

In

Train then Dalzeil Bowling club

Lower away end

Train

2-1 Dons McGinn and McLean

If it is, I wouldn't expect us to change our mentality towards the game at all.  In fact, I'd want to us to go for the jugular.  Would love to see us win 9-0 to wipe the smile off that cunts face. Just 3 points  :wave:

Exactly my thoughts when I read the BBC article. In fact, Fuck it I went 10.

So how do we think we'll line up today?  I wouldn't really change it if we don't need to. Hopefully Robson is fit enough for a 60 min spell, his management of all the players is clear to see. All the players seem to thrive under his guidance and even when he's not on the pitch he makes a massive contribution.

Brown

Logan Taylor Considine Shinnie

Jack Robson

McGinn Maclean Hayes

Church

i'd keep Reynolds on the bench, he used to have pace but I don't think he has that anymore.

Yep, I'd go with that. I think Reynolds has just suffered a loss of form more than anything. I still think he'll play a big part this season. Luckily we can replace him when he goes through that period. Unlike McGinn, who is difficult to replace despite being quite obviously off form.