Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

NICHOLSON SOUNDS DONS RALLYING CALL

Guest swaddon

Maybe some reverse psychology is needed. A player should tell the press this week that on Thursday we'll give the ball away a lot, fail to string three passes together, punt the ball upfield hoping someone will run on to it, wander around the park aimlessly and concede soft penalties.

Double edged sword that tho min! Everybody around KNOWS thats what we will end up doing, think Right, lets have em and motivate themselves even more.

Te only thing that is mising Swaddon is for said player, instead of giving a groveling apology for not performing is to say "the players would like to say to the fans fuk you and go and fuk youselves if you think we can be BOTHERED to play any better. "

Good to see Severin fired up and getting stuck in today after that rallying call. It was a shame he couldn't have done that for 90 minutes instead of the last 10, when we were already 5-1 down, but then if we'd got that, i'd be wondering where my moon on a stick was to go with it.

The first line of that filled me with rage.... until i realised..!!!

The phrase,s i hate is "we must try a bit harder to win games" or  "we are up for this game"

what the fuck they should be trying there hardest in every game and be up for every game

also agree with the ralling call coming from someone like diamond and not someone who might be off somewhere else