Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

France 2016

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we're getting embarrassed this afternoon, not surprisingly

Did anyone actually waste their time in watching that shower of shite though ??? Given the extent of his "experimenting" we would have been better off not playing any of the past four games.

Did anyone actually waste their time in watching that shower of shite though ??? Given the extent of his "experimenting" we would have been better off not playing any of the past four games.

Some stupid fuckers even went over there and watched it.

English fans kicking off in marseille apparently. Suspect brazil was too expensive for their core thugs so will be looking to make up for missing out at the world cup

Provoked by a local gang according to English police, however they won't confirm it until the French have finished their investigation.  2 arrests, one for assault of bar staff.

https://twitter.com/owenhumphreys1/status/741366337746931712?s=04  Can clear hear the English or chelsea accent as the huns claim :P

Heard about this, not sure you'd set the bar you were in on fire, but have no doubt they antagonised others. A lot of cunts in France for the tournament who know they'll get a reaction from the moronic England fans. Embarrassing behaviour.

Good enough for his country but not for us apparently.

Some genius was focusing on his supposed weaknesses.

Some regular Fud on this site, the site that many of supported Langfield and Calderwood.

Still not managed to understand the point then? Awesome!  :thumbsup:

*Donstalk Needs A Yawn Smiley*

Ward starting for Wales

They're (Savage) suggesting that Ward is in some way nervous based on one incident in the first half. Failing to take into account that he wasn't at fault at all and that the experienced defender actually got an accidental touch on the ball when trying to usher it back to Ward. Dicks.

Anyway, I had a last minute £50 bet on Bale to score in the first half. Didn't have time to check around for odds, but 9-2 seems reasonable. I'm not a massive gambler these days, but I like to put £100 in an account(s) before the start of the tournament and just bet on stupid things along with a couple of "certainties". I'm £300 up so far, but I usually get bored and spank it on some ridiculous thing.