Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

HIVS v Dons

2-0 Malonga, dismal dismal performance.That defending was pathetic. Malonga picks it up in own half. Not one of McGinn, McLean or Logan bothered to challenge, slots home.

That goal sums up the attitude of the players tonight. Lot of praise this season but haven't looked bothered tonight.

Quote there from By The Min Aberdeen.  Not there myself tonight, but really disappointing to read such a summation of any Dons performance. 

Going out the domestic cups is a sickener. Going out to lower league pish is brutal and i thought we were past all that, but if the players aren't interested (as is alluded to above) then we're always going to be in trouble. 

But... on to Saturday.  Confident of a win though.

too many players off there game only jack mcginn  get pass marks,    Irish lad at right back just hyper liability last night ,  some good bits going forward but his marking is horrendous. We win on  Saturday and I will have forgotten last night, lets  see how we react ,  but game like that was going come soon be silly think otherwise.    No player should take all the blame but Pawlett wanted to take that glory , can see no point  in him making the bench never mind starting 11 waste of a shirt.  Hayes back on Sat big boost and hopefully shinnie be back after the internationals games.  Away work dinna feel to pissed aff as I just looked at league table so  lets get win on Saturday and think we will . 

Do me a favour and copy and paste the words.

Thank you.

That fud, when he banned me without having the courtesy of telling me, managed to block my devices and/or ISP from viewing that site. Not that I give a fuck but what a bitchy thing to do. Is the cunt a poof? That's gay behaviour that is. Pure faggotry.

Can't seem to do it on my phone sorry rocket, basically a Tim joined up to mock the result on Wednesday, within 2 posts he had been outed as someone who signed up to "gassy erotica" using the same email address.

In fairness to the guy he signed on again and owned up, seemed raging that his email address had been posted though!

Can't seem to do it on my phone sorry rocket, basically a Tim joined up to mock the result on Wednesday, within 2 posts he had been outed as someone who signed up to "gassy erotica" using the same email address.

In fairness to the guy he signed on again and owned up, seemed raging that his email address had been posted though!

I heard about this but it seems to have been taken down since? What a fud!  :rofl: