Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

diet sevco v AFC

Fouled one of their players outside the box. Was a booking and free-kick to be fair, no complaints.

The odd Jambo saying that it should have been a red.  :laughing: Booking, aye, probably. But never a red.

Actually agree with Rocket regarding Jack. I thought he was poor for their goal. Looked like he ducked under the ball instead of attempting to head it away? Perhaps he got a push in the back, I'm not sure. He did pass pretty well but I was definitely surprised to see that all the Jambos were praising him to the hilt after yesterday's performance because it was by no means his best. McGinn on the other hand.. Tremendous. Mugged them right off.  ;D

What I wasn't surprised about was the same jambos praising Shinnie to the hilt. I knew we were getting a good player but I didn't realise just quite how good he was. Absolute magician. Seems to be able to do everything. Glad he's got 2 and a half years left on his deal! I'd be offering him another one next summer probably!