Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Partick V Aberdeen

Great day.....still undeafeted and youngest son had free online matching bet and put tenner on Chelsea and Liverpool ( thinking he couldn't lose with that ) and took matching free bet of 2-0 us with Rooney @ 28/1 as first goal scorer and stuck @ tenner on.

Good day all round  :thumbsup:

just dropped  off a mini bus of middle aged nightmares :laughing: in the city centre noses powered bellys full and singing Frankie Mcdougal. good trip as they say.  as for game  not one that will stick in the memory. we seem be winning games in second gear.  Mcginn once again stand out.  Logan had his best game this season about time. is it his last?  Ward was excellent . game was bit huff and puff , but we always look like we can step it up anytime.  our bench had Pawlett Smith Quinn Parker Flood Robson    5 out 5 wins  amazing  start to the season.. great support down the day. but thistle fans have seemed to desert the team early this season poor crowd fae them.  anyway when you have Rooney there will always be goals :thumbsup:.. canna wait to tim game lets get right into the vermin.

Not a great performance but as the old cliche goes its a sign of a good team that can win when they do not play well. Lucky with first as looked like handball to me. Also helped by Thistle being shite. They are in for a long season and will be lucky to avoid relegation.

Well, Shay didn't look like a man departing as he left the field yesterday, not sure what's going on with the Liverpool boy.

I thought we played really well. Not quite as good as last week but we're head and shoulders above most teams in the league now.

I think both Dundee and Partick are decent enough footballing sides but they couldn't really get close to us. Even if we go a goal down away from home, I still expect us to win. Our game management is brilliant and McInnes has the team so well coached. It's maybe not hugely exciting but we exhert our dominance though possession and patience. I was reading an article about Van Gaal last week and a lot of it rang true of our position. In the past folk would say you win games by scoring goals but now you score goals by winning games. For me, that's exactly what we've been doing. We choke the life out of opposition, we keep the ball so well, we don't over commit, we are disciplined, we know we will create chances, we are confident we'll convert eventually so we retain our shape and provide defensive stability and just keep plugging away until our opponents crumble. We did get caught out a couple of times yesterday but Ward really showed his quality.

We will need to change our approach vs Celtic.  It'll be interesting to see what we've learned from last season and from our European exploits. Huge game.

was suprised to see at least 40 dons fans heading back to Bearsden / Milngavie as well :) woot woot

Our central belt fans have always made sure we get decent away attendances, even during the lean years. Sounds like both local and external fans are waking up again!