Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Partick V Aberdeen

Working for myself these days comes at a high cost, meaning this is actually going to be my first game of the season, but at least I've made it before August is out  ;)

Not really sure how this one will go, and right now would settle for any kind of win to keep the 100% record going afore the Pigs (copyright Malmo) come a calling.

Think we will leave with a further three points in the bag, but it might not be very pretty.

In

Pub in the Weeg

Away support

Back down the M77

1-0 (Considine)

We didn't concede to Partick last season and I'm hopeful that will continue.  However, our last meeting was a 0-0 draw and that's exactly the sort of slip up we need to avoid.  I'll take any win every week this season.

I think Partick will really struggle this season and can see them going down so we absolutely must get three points, ideally with a performance to go with it.

Like you say though, as long as we get three points, it can be as ugly as they like.

3 points are definitely the most important thing here, although I would like to see a bit of attacking momentum going into the break / pigs game. 

Out

Moving flat

Listening to the game whilst trying not to fall out with the mrs putting furniture together!

Unpacking

2-0 Dons, McGinn and Rooney

No excuse for a tolerating a bitching whinger or a whinging bitch.

You picked her so it's your responsibility to train her. Actually, it's the picking that's the first function.

Mine had been to Anfield to watch the Dons and was at the Bayern game 3 years before we met. That's a good background to start with.

She bought me the first pint on our first date. Another excellent omen, I thought.

But coming from a family where her father and brother golfed all the time, that was key. She just assumed that men disappeared for hours on end, days even.

Over 29 years later and still in love.

Treat them well, give them lots of sex and babies and they'll never want for anything else. And after about seven years (in our case), they'll have been trained not to moan, bitch or whinge at anything, unless they want a right good slap or a big kick in the cunt.

Lifestyle and marital advice, provided by rocket, free of charge. Don't say I'm not good to you  ;D

No excuse for a tolerating a bitching whinger or a whinging bitch.

You picked her so it's your responsibility to train her. Actually, it's the picking that's the first function.

Mine had been to Anfield to watch the Dons and was at the Bayern game 3 years before we met. That's a good background to start with.

She bought me the first pint on our first date. Another excellent omen, I thought.

But coming from a family where her father and brother golfed all the time, that was key. She just assumed that men disappeared for hours on end, days even.

Over 29 years later and still in love.

Treat them well, give them lots of sex and babies and they'll never want for anything else. And after about seven years (in our case), they'll have been trained not to moan, bitch or whinge at anything, unless they want a right good slap or a big kick in the cunt.

Lifestyle and marital advice, provided by rocket, free of charge. Don't say I'm not good to you  ;D

Haha, thanks Rocket! Thankfully, she knows the score with the Dons, i set that law down straight away  :thumbsup:

aye cash gate , have not  got time go past club for ticket , so expect there be big que when I stagger up  too ground at 2.55

Wouldn't count on it mate

Phoned Partick today about tickets and they said there would only be a cash gate for away support if Aberdeen brought tickets back down with them and said as far as they were aware it might be that there will not be any left unsold and strongly recommended buying today from AFC.