Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hamilton Accies Match Thread

Aberdeen loan signings Alan Maybury and Josh Walker are in line to make their debuts against Hamilton at Pittodrie.

Jamie Smith, Sone Aluko, Richie Byrne, Karim Touzani are sidelined for the Dons, while Stuart Duff is ineligible.

Hamilton's new signings, Andrew Waterworth and James Grady, could make their debuts for the Division One side.

Simon Mensing is almost certain to return to a side that will be missing skipper Alex Neil and defender Chris Swailes through suspension.

Mon the dons  :AFC2:

DO the predictors: http://www.thedandies.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?board=3.0

Hmm, I'm a wee bit worried about this one... hope we get it out the way at the first attempt.

I think we'll be fine, but i've been thinking about the example of Denmark in Euro 92. Knocked out in the qualifiers, they were on the beach when Yugoslavia were booted out. Not being under any pressure whatsoever, they won the whole competition... Hamilton won't win the cup, but they've already been knocked out and have absolutely nothing to lose (moreso than would normally be the case) today.

I'm sure it's not great, but at least it's playable, unlike a number of pitches around the country.

Peterhead game been called off.

All I meant was that there is nothing wrong with complaining about the standard of a premier league pitch, they are (by and large) shite, Fir Park being the crowning turd on the pile. Pittodrie's, despite being completely renewed not long ago ain't great.