Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Weather for tonight - GAME CALLED OFF

Well, from a purely selfish point of view I sincerely hope it's off - i cant make tonight but I might be able to go to the rearranged game.

Plus - We've got a squad ravaged by injuries.  By the time next week comes we should have most of our guys fit again, Barry Robson and their polish goalie might have fucked off to the bigot brothers, and the game might get televised which will bring in some extra bucks.

Bummer for those of you on your way down but uit's better to know now i suppose - by all accounts the prospect of the game going ahead sounds a bit gloomy . :-\

Atleast Robson and their polish keeper might have left by the time the replay comes round!

My thoughts (and hopes) precisely. Could work out well for team, despite being a massive pain and expense for those already en route!

Glad they didn't leave it any later at least!

Just back home and the puddles have disappeared from my carpark and nearby park no longer has surface water. A couple of guys from the pub team are training on the park, ball running across it ok. Also had a wee wander on the grass at the back and not squeltchy. Pity the decision had to be made so early for people getting down as I think by time of KO it would have been ok (as long as it doesn't rain again). The decision at 2pm was correct though as it was wet as fuck.

He phoned me earlier saying 'the rain's stopped, the game could be on if they'd waited until now!'.

Having seen the pitch on Reporting Scotland earlier, I doubt it would've been playable at all, the ball wouldn't bounce.

Yuir still nae in a great mood then  :thumbsup:

Im nae bothered, ground is 5mins fae my flat, pub 2 mins, nad hopefully nae Robson!