Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Euro Draw

Right, that's 2014/15 over. Only about 35 days until the 2015/16 season kicks off.

Aspirations? Well, we've got to fancy getting to the group stages but they don't half make it difficult.

Surely we can't get another set of draws as tough as Groningen followed by Sociedad. We will be unseeded for most of the draws though.

I'd love a tie in Belgium but would prefer to avoid glamour for easier progression at least until we get through the first few hurdles.

Aye, you can see full lists here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_UEFA_Europa_League

The draw is on 22nd June I think.

Can't tell who our potential opponents are yet but expect a rough regionalisation to take place in advance of the draw.

I'll only get to one away game between now and Aug so I'll likely wait, both first and second rounds are drawn together.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/europa-league-a-look-at-aberdeen-fcs-potential-opponents/

Plenty of unknown quantities in that lot and a few hellish journeys for the away leg but a few good ones too!

Do we know when the legs are likely to be?  Mid to end of July suits me, would love a trip back to Serbia / Budapest or go to Georgia / Montenegro.

Do we know when the legs are likely to be?  Mid to end of July suits me, would love a trip back to Serbia / Budapest or go to Georgia / Montenegro.

Round 1: 1st leg on July 2nd and second leg on July 9th.

Round 2: 1st leg on July 16th and second leg on July 23rd.

I'm hoping there's nae a good trip for the 2nd July as I won't be able to make it that day.  :