Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Hearts Match Thread

I did catch the BBC commentators slating the ref and the linesman, however their main gripe was the diving of Lee Miller and how he seemed to be trying to get one of the jambos on a yellow card sent of by only diving near him. Thoughts?

Pretty unbiased stuff from the BBC yet again! Miller was getting a doing from Berra and the ref took forever to do anything about his persistent fouling. Ever single time the two of them went up for a high one Berra had his arms over Miller's shoulders. He dragged his feet down Millers shins a couple of times and the ref and linesmen never saw it.

Miller DOES go down affy easy at times but he got a tanking yesterday from Berra and the ref allowed most of it.

I did catch the BBC commentators slating the ref and the linesman, however their main gripe was the diving of Lee Miller and how he seemed to be trying to get one of the jambos on a yellow card sent of by only diving near him. Thoughts?

I'm far from being Lee Miller's biggest fan but he appeared to genuinely be on the end of some very hefty challenges yesterday.  He also won an awful lot of headers and I thought he was one of our few good performers.

Pretty unbiased stuff from the BBC yet again! Miller was getting a doing from Berra and the ref took forever to do anything about his persistent fouling. Ever single time the two of them went up for a high one Berra had his arms over Miller's shoulders. He dragged his feet down Millers shins a couple of times and the ref and linesmen never saw it.

Miller DOES go down affy easy at times but he got a tanking yesterday from Berra and the ref allowed most of it.

I wonder if it is a case of the boy who called wolf. Jute was saying that Miller won a penalty which wasnt earlier in the season when Willie Collum was also in charge. A bit of 'you made me get a row from the ref supervisor, you're going to get nothing today!'.

I wonder if it is a case of the boy who called wolf. Jute was saying that Miller won a penalty which wasnt earlier in the season when Willie Collum was also in charge. A bit of 'you made me get a row from the ref supervisor, you're going to get nothing today!'.

If that was against ICT then most definitely was a pen, Miller most definitely accentuated the fall but it was. Collum is a cock. First name never more apt in this case.

Personally thought Miller took a doing off Berra etc yeaterday, and had to laugh at the Jambo who took the time out to phone in to Trainors show and complain about Millers "diving" and how we are all racists for picking on Mikalounus [ ?? ] for getting him booked when in his opinion it was clear cut pen ::)

No mention of the guy wearing the number 17 shirt, who epitimised everything that i personally find disgusting about those fucking cheating diving time wasting fucks fae Gorgie. How many times was he down injured only to get back up once he'd managed to waste a bit of time ???

Just watched the highlights on the bbc website there, and I've got to say the ref probably got one big decision right, and one wrong.  Miller does look marginally offside, and the wee Lithuanian cheat looked like he maybe was fouled in the box.

Sorry if that's me pissing on everyone's chips, but that's the way I see it.  At the time, I thought no pen and onside, but I didn't have the best seat (rds upper) for making a definitive call on either of the big talking points.

Also I was raging at Duff last night, but now think he was a wee bit unlucky.

I'd be a shite ref.