Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

ICT v Dons

None at all, Utd have conceded 20 (TWENTY) goals to Celtic this season and scored 4. The result was never in doubt. Celtic should be more worried about ICT and St J and hopefully we can finally beat Celtic too.

Not to mention United has been as horrible as they come ever since they sold Mackay-Steven and Armstrong to Celtic.

I thought it was a decent match. I knew going into this it was going to be easy since Caley Thistle is a good side and they come off a huge emotional high, being Celtic in the semi-final.

First half was alright. We defended too much for my liking and thank God for Scott Brown, making several key saves to keep us in the game. To me, we lose if it wasn't for him.

Second half started a bit better. We were able to attack better and get more chances and despite giving up the first goal, I still had belief and I was right. First a own goal by ICT off a nice set piece and another goal from a scramble off a corner and a good finish by McGinn.

Maybe it could of been a bit better, but overall I was pleased by the performance and hopefully we can keep it up with the New Firm match this week, although given how craptastic United has been, I don't see why we can't get a W this week.

......Maybe it could of been a bit better, but overall I was pleased by the performance and hopefully we can keep it up with the New Firm match this week, although given how craptastic United has been, I don't see why we can't get a W this week.

Red card for the 'New Firm' description  :laughing: