Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Post-split fixtures

Aye superb top half, all Perth and north apart from the minks.

Prefer Utd cos they're pish now & ICT away because they will just park the bus at pittodrie, and the other three at home, Tims obviously, and Dundee/StJ as they'd be tricky aways.

Not sure getting the Tims first is a good idea, if we don't beat them it's over, I'd prefer them second last, with us still to go to Tannadice, and them still to go to ICT.

Still, just glad it's still alive. A marathon has now become a sprint.

Aye superb top half, all Perth and north apart from the minks.

Prefer Utd cos they're pish now & ICT away because they will just park the bus at pittodrie, and the other three at home, Tims obviously, and Dundee/StJ as they'd be tricky aways.

Not sure getting the Tims first is a good idea, if we don't beat them it's over, I'd prefer them second last, with us still to go to Tannadice, and them still to go to ICT.

Still, just glad it's still alive. A marathon has now become a sprint.

Not being defeatist with this, but just don't the Tims at Pittodrie in a game whereby if they win they clinch the title that day and have these fuckers celebrating like they've won the champions league, instead of the SPL title where all their competitors are seriously disadvantaged in terms of resources.

Not being defeatist with this, but just don't the Tims at Pittodrie in a game whereby if they win they clinch the title that day and have these fuckers celebrating like they've won the champions league, instead of the SPL title where all their competitors are seriously disadvantaged in terms of resources.

Very true, would hate to see their gloating faces!

This is exactly how I feel about it. Would hate to have them confirm the title at our place.

Thinking about how the fixtures have panned out so far am I right in think that logically we should have the Tims, Dundee & St J at home with ICT & United away?

They’ve fairly set that up to favour the unwashed haven’t they?

First week we have Caley away who are the next best of the bunch, while they have the team they’ve gubbed near enough every time this season, in their 33rd game against them this season.

Then should we get past united we have them at home where they only need a draw. If we do last that long to get something off them, our bogey team awaits away.

Most likely I’m being paranoid, but it does look to be set up easier for them. 

Nah min. Let's be having it I say. If we want to be in contention to win the league we have to play and beat the same teams as them. We don't deserve to win anything if we go through almost a whole season being unable to beat Dundee! Let's beat the Arabs on Saturday and then try and win every game until we play the Tims. If we do they might even shit themselves. I know the chances aren't huge but it's great to be in with a shout.

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

Disappointed about having Dundee away for the third time given they have been our bogey team since the first game against them this season.

I am most disappointed that the Tims will have the chance to win the league at our place. Surely that should be incentive enough for the lads to go out and ensure that doesn't happen and we get our first points off them this season  :thumbsup:

Would like to have had the chance to play Celtic first and really put the shits up them by winning. Having to go to Dens again is a pain but maybe this time we will learn from previous mistakes and put the game to bed when on top.