Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Fit like?

thestooge

Aye aye - thought I'd come over for a look ana!  Mostly because I actually can see this board from my work PC, as opposed to Ad-Mad.  Although I do prefer the 'human check' over there as you can just type whatever the feck you want!

Although I was convinced I had registered here before it appears not.

Aye aye - thought I'd come over for a look ana!  Mostly because I actually can see this board from my work PC, as opposed to Ad-Mad.  Although I do prefer the 'human check' over there as you can just type whatever the feck you want!

Although I was convinced I had registered here before it appears not.

You can pretty much type whatever the fuck you like o'er here.

I love this site, it's a staple of my internet diet!. Decent dons chat and debate where you can agree to disagree without it getting personal for the most part..... like any forum there is the occasional rocket  but thats easy enough to ignore

I'm disappointed Mad is failing, because with useable software, and a weekly shout out on Northsoon, it'd be huge, but due to it's south-east guffland oligarch owner, surprisingly he disna gie a fuck aboot Aberdeen.

It's a bit similar to something else that's failing, but it's nae comin tae me at the minty.  :laughing:

Anyway, fuck you SiBo and yer outdoor pool.  :spaz: