Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

6200 tickets for Munich!!!

There wont be 6200 Aberdeen fans going, everyone will get a ticket.

Seems AFC might be using some of the cash we'll be getting German TV(which will inconvenience most people if it is a 5 or 6pm kick off) to reward the traveling fans with a stress free time getting the away tickets.

Right hopefully I can get a better discussion from the lads here, and maybe some people can discuss better than the abuse and shite chat I got over on AFC Chat from certain people.

Thinking out loud here............

What if those 4 players are to leave Aberdeen, and possibly a couple more to follow considering there is 9 players out of contract. Aberdeen accept a few offers for players during January........they leave, meaning we're down by a couple of players before our Cup games.

Jimmy Calderwood leaves the club, meaning we're without a manager approaching a good period for the club.

Is there a possibilty that many/some people could cancel their flights to Munich and give up on the next few Aberdeen games, or boycott games and what not just because of the 'coronation street drama' that has been going on in the last few weeks regarding the club. With players (VALUABLE) leaving the club, we'd be left with not much of a squad that can raise a game and take it to Bayern. It was basically thinking out loud, and see if people can maybe see what I'm saying, instead of getting the usual "fuck off" "get tae fuck" replies back.

I reckon if the club don't pull the fingers out and tell the fans what's happening, there will be another drop in crowds.

I was talking to a couple of 14 year old lads that work at my local shop and I got better discussion with them than I did with people over on the Chat.

I reckon if the club don't pull the fingers out and tell the fans what's happening, there will be another drop in crowds.

I'm thinking this is the purpose of the press conference.

If Calderwood and the others go, AFC will still be here for the foreseeable future.  I don't support Calderwood, I don't support Nicholson, I don't support the board of directors, I support Aberdeen FC and it'll be a cold day in hell before I boycott anything to do with it.  People are entitled to do as they choose, but turning their backs on the club will never solve anything.

I agree wholeheartedly with what BTR and Superstar Tradesman said.

If anything, having been hung out to dry (hypothetically, of course) to an extent by their manager, and four senior players, I would have thought those remaining loyal to the club would deserve our support even more in what, for many, will be the biggest occasion in their careers.

I, for one, will continue to go to Todders and support the team - no matter who goes where.

However, if the likes of Clark and Hart sod off to the english first division, then I'll take great delight in sending them abusive emails as they wallow in relative obscurity instead of playing against a European giant like Bayern.

Maybe Russell should have a word with the "rebels" about life in English football. Just how minutes has he spent on the park this season?

Right hopefully I can get a better discussion from the lads here, and maybe some people can discuss better than the abuse and shite chat I got over on AFC Chat from certain people.

What if those 4 players are to leave Aberdeen, and possibly a couple more to follow considering there is 9 players out of contract. Aberdeen accept a few offers for players during January........they leave, meaning we're down by a couple of players before our Cup games.

Jimmy Calderwood leaves the club, meaning we're without a manager approaching a good period for the club.

Is there a possibilty that many/some people could cancel their flights to Munich and give up on the next few Aberdeen games, or boycott games and what not just because of the 'coronation street drama' that has been going on in the last few weeks regarding the club. With players (VALUABLE) leaving the club, we'd be left with not much of a squad that can raise a game and take it to Bayern. It was basically thinking out loud, and see if people can maybe see what I'm saying, instead of getting the usual "fuck off" "get tae fuck" replies back.

I was talking to a couple of 14 year old lads that work at my local shop and I got better discussion with them than I did with people over on the Chat.

I doubt very much that there would be a boycott of any sort, particularly not of the euro games.  Equally if we win the cup semi and keep things ticking over in the league the crowds will still turn out.

If this "drama" effects our results then the crowds will dwindle but hart and clark staying or going will never have much of an effect on anybody. It's been years since we had a player capable of capturing the fans imagination to such an extent and we certainly don't have one now

Alternatively, a clear out might rejuvenate the current squad and galvanise the team to perform better and attract crowds back. Did you ever have a clear out of all the old shit that lurks in the corners of rooms and in the back of cupboards gathering dust and is of no practical use to you and you are hanging onto it because you hold out some hope that it might be useful some day ? Its a very refreshing feeling  :thumbsup: Lets just wait and see what shakes out.

I doubt very much that there would be a boycott of any sort, particularly not of the euro games.  Equally if we win the cup semi and keep things ticking over in the league the crowds will still turn out.

If this "drama" effects our results then the crowds will dwindle but hart and clark staying or going will never have much of an effect on anybody. It's been years since we had a player capable of capturing the fans imagination to such an extent and we certainly don't have one now

Au contraire. I do believe i will not miss a single game before the money grabbing chancers leave so that i can make sure i get every last bit of abuse out at them. I'm more inclined to do this at Clark and Hart than Nicholson though. Not sure why.

Au contraire. I do believe i will not miss a single game before the money grabbing chancers leave so that i can make sure i get every last bit of abuse out at them. I'm more inclined to do this at Clark and Hart than Nicholson though. Not sure why.

local lads

aberdeen fans have always had a particular strong desire to hurl abuse at them

just be any other saturday for clark really

I have no issue with Barry going. He has been quite clear about the offer not being enough for him and he is entering the last few years of his career. Can't blame him and I won't be abusing him. If I hear others doing so I will be letting them know what I think. As for Clark and Hart, I am indifferent. Let them chase the crock of gold only to find its full of shit. Hey-ho.