Red TV

• 4 months later...

I subscribe cause living in the U.S it is the only way to hear or watch Aberdeen games I am just glad will be able to watch or listen on my phone and I pad.

Yeah that's the same reason I subscribe. It's not a perfect site by any means but i'm able to listen to the matches and they got a good deal of clips from matches from the past I can watch, which is good.

Do they still suffer from the drop outs? It could potentially be a great platform, especially for fans living abroad. Just been amazed its not been something they've been able to sort out. The interviews are great, especially the pre matcher ones, staple of my Friday afternoons now, but still. Its a lot more tedious.than it needs to be. Do you international folk get to see many additional games?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the Motherwell 6-5 classic game on now  :thumbsup:

https://redtv.afc.co.uk/archive/433

Thanks manc.

I don't want to jinx anything but we are a few games into the season and RedTV has been absolutely excellent so far. I've watched games on a plane, in an airport, in a car all through my phone or tablet - which you just couldn't do with the old system. In addition the quality has been excellent and having our own commentary team has ben great.

The website is still a bit confusing and a PITA to log into, but that aside a really major improvement. Well Done AFC!

Yup, clubs finally got Red TV spot on, I had it years ago when I was living in Germany and it was always failing, so I binned it. Just re subscribed this season and its been ace, haven't watched any live games on it yet though, I wouldn't mind them doing extended highlights of games, rather than just the goals or full game option at the moment,  but thats just me nitpicking. I'd advise any Dandy to get on it, a fiver a month is well worth it

So I have international red tv, games stream perfectly but when watching highlights/goals it stops, starts, freezes etc? Customer service is useless and I'm special ed, any suggestions??

Dandy Don, Mentor and MadBad are all USA residing Dons. Until I upgraded my browser recently, it used to take ages for anything to load.  It's now ok, but can't say i've ever had a problem with their customer service since the upgrade

So I have international red tv, games stream perfectly but when watching highlights/goals it stops, starts, freezes etc? Customer service is useless and I'm special ed, any suggestions??

Which browser are you using?

I'm just east of Los Angeles so its likely we are close by judging by your username; no problems on this end...