Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

FAILED!

Guest Shabba Ranks

I know this too, I'd already said it in my first post.  :thumbsup:

Never saw that, sorry.  :thumbsup:

I agree that this shouldn't be an option, but it is, and folk are moaning that Aberdeen have tried.  They'd be the same ones to moan if they didn't though

Can't say I'm losing any sleep over this.  Don't mind the Dons for trying and don't mind Motherwell for saying no.  Life goes on.

Don't mind JC if rests some players for this game (Copenhagen game is MASSIVE).  We have done quite well this season when our so-called fringe players have started (e.g. DUFC game).

Never saw that, sorry.  :thumbsup:

I agree that this shouldn't be an option, but it is, and folk are moaning that Aberdeen have tried.  They'd be the same ones to moan if they didn't though

Thanks for telling what I would have done had the situation been different. I appreciate that. It happens to be my opinion that we do not need to ask for this game to be cancelled and that a needless standard is being set where suddenly challenging yourselves in a bigger season and bigger games against bigger teams is not part of the rich tapestry of competitive football. Is that OK with you or should I just stop my 'moaning' and shut up so we can all read your flamboyant opinions instead ?

Guest Shabba Ranks

Is that OK with you or should I just stop my 'moaning' and shut up so we can all read your flamboyant opinions instead?

Want an answer to this?  :wave:  :lolabove:

Fox ache Ajja - Stop yer moanin and shut up!

Good to get people like Shabba on board - yev just to look at how busy this board's been in the 1st half of december.

Abidee's deein something right!! Dinnae tak it to heart - if ye feel threatened, resort to name calling!!! Jobs-a-goodun!!

Shabba joined today and has been very vocal. Nice to know that this place isn't intimidating for newbies...oh...

jager - going to calm yourself as well? Taking a few less pills maybe might help.

I don't see the point in us asking to get the game postponed everyone knew Motherwell would say no - we're on a decent run (yeh I know 2 games) I would rather we played this game on a Saturday afternoon with a decent dons support rather than a freezing cold wet January night

There's ages between this game and the Copenhagen one

I'm glad we asked.

1) No point in not asking....don't ask, don't get

2) Shows motherwell up as the grasping money-whoreing cunts they were/are after last time

3) Proves that 99% of Scottish teams are only interested in lining their pockets, NOT the good of the game

4) We now have a point to prove against those shitebags and should give them the doing they deserve, burst their bubble and watch them slide into mediocrity (the rightful place of lanarkshire clubs)

Bitter, angry, moi?

Guest Nellie The Don

i just noticed that we play Rangers the saturday before their possible last 16 2nd leg tie. could be interesting

Haha. Lets get steemed in and crock as many of them as possible.  :thumbsup: