Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Diamond and Barry Nic...

well done afc

Always thought most the players would be only too happy to sign up for the next few years.  Despite the poor attendances and the typically dour aberdonian public this team could well be going places, and lets be honest, none of them would get anywhere near a side outside Scotland that is capable of Europe and Cup runs and their options in Scotland would probably go no further than united

Am I the only one slightly alarmed at JC comment in the Touzani article about "...if I was speaking one to one he'd have signed, but via an agent...." re Zander?

Sounds like his agent is DELIBERATELY holding things up/making things awkward.......wonder why?

Are we due to play some scum soon? When will he be linked with Glasgow?

Think that's quite a smart thing JC has said.

Didn't someone else at AFC not bin their agent because of the friction they were causing between the club and player?  When in reality, the player was happy to sign.

He's basically saying "if you're happy to stay then dump your agent and you'd already have a better deal".

So by the looks of it nobody's ACTUALLY signed anything despite the reports last night. ::)

Not like the EE to get a head of themselves...Fingers crossed all works out well in the end though as getting extended deals for the likes of these guys is vital. 

true.

i notice Charlie Allan slagged the fans off last week but this week the headline is there will no new big signings in January.

hardly the headline to get fans racing for a season ticket is it