Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Man Flu

Goldie03

Kidney stones and gall stones, apparently both regarded as worse.

Yeh well you would say that  :P

Renal colic is supposedly the worse thing ever

And at the same point you chose to open your legs in the first place did you not?

I'm not really understanding how the fact I chose to get pregnant seems to nullify the pain of childbirth  ???

Yes, yes I would!  ;)

On a par with biliary colic! Post-operative pancreatitis is a cakewalk in comparison! 

I'm not really understanding how the fact I chose to get pregnant seems to nullify the pain of childbirth  ???

Admittedly a bit lost wi that one too, ball trauma, as hellishly unpleasant as it is, isn't even on the radar

It says to me that the pain cannot be as bad because you willingly bring it on yourself and get a pay off at the end which actively encourages some ladies to do it again (and in some cases again and again and again and again). Furthermore you get the option of drugs to ease it.

No man actively seeks out baw trauma, gout, kidney stones and there is certainly no pay off in the end.

It says to me that the pain cannot be as bad because you willingly bring it on yourself and get a pay off at the end which actively encourages some ladies to do it again (and in some cases again and again and again and again). Furthermore you get the option of drugs to ease it.

No man actively seeks out baw trauma, gout, kidney stones and there is certainly no pay off in the end.

Tom I don't remember you being quite so thick, could it be that the one tiny kick you got to your balls has in fact rendered your brain quite useless  ;D

Tom I don't remember you being quite so thick, could it be that the one tiny kick you got to your balls has in fact rendered your brain quite useless  ;D

The real questioning of intelligence must go to the person who chose to kick the whole thing off by reverting to a standard response of which there is no possible way of confirming unless you have an extra X chromosome.  ???:wave:

FYI according to my sources the most painful thing in the world is being doused in petrol, set alight and left to burn but lets see how far we can drag this whole though out shall we?  :thumbsup:

By the way your choice to revert to insults means I'm claiming a moral victory :ooh:

Cheers min. I'm on MEDs for something else and thankfully one of the side effects are fewer attacks. I'm a walking fucking mess.  :P

Well according to my patients a very high flow of 96% oxygen will send a cluster headache packing in about 20 minutes

The real questioning of intelligence must go to the person who chose to kick the whole thing off by reverting to a standard response of which there is no possible way of confirming unless you have an extra X chromosome.  ???:wave:

FYI according to my sources the most painful thing in the world is being doused in petrol, set alight and left to burn but lets see how far we can drag this whole though out shall we?  :thumbsup:

By the way your choice to revert to insults means I'm claiming a moral victory :ooh:

You posted about me spreading my legs so I reckon you started with the insults

We were talking about women moaning - of course I was gonna mention childbirth  ;D