Killie v AFC

Right guys got a dilemma here......

Stated when Johnston voted the way he did, that I wouldn't pay to get back in that ground despite the fact it is closest SPL ground to me. Part of me says I'm still not giving a penny of my cash to him, but the other part would like to go on Sunday. Other dilemma is that last season was first time I missed an Aberdeen game there since I moved down here in the summer of '94, and low and behold our results there start improving.

Should I stay at home or should I go lads  ??? 

Right guys got a dilemma here......

Stated when Johnston voted the way he did, that I wouldn't pay to get back in that ground despite the fact it is closest SPL ground to me. Part of me says I'm still not giving a penny of my cash to him, but the other part would like to go on Sunday. Other dilemma is that last season was first time I missed an Aberdeen game there since I moved down here in the summer of '94, and low and behold our results there start improving.

Should I stay at home or should I go lads  ???

I can hear he Clash in my head  ;D

You should go and see your team near your home  :thumbsup:

I just got got RedTV international... pretty good quality feed... even if the commentator is spikin Stornoweedgie.

Dons have hit the post after a heider

stadium looks empty... nae a good advert for fitba. Looks like they've packed fans into a top teir?!? Nae sure what fans it is, think it's the home eens.

Classic Scottish football overkill from the 1990s

Re-build 3 sides of the stadium so that is provides the exact same capacity as the old terracing then charge £5-10 more per ticket to help pay for it all. Capacity of 18,128 makes it larger than Tynecastle. Think that largest crowd they ever had in the new stadium was in 1997 for the Scotland vs Estonia match

Killie fans now seem to generally go for the TV Camera stand (probably because they don't have to put up with the hassle of being shifter when celtic come to town) so makes it look even worse.

Lost control of the ball, tried to tackle and, from my point of view, was actually pulling out of the tackle when he hit the Killie player(actually didn't really hit him hard if at all)

Maybe soft, but it was 2 footed, they were off the ground, and had it been the other way around I'd have been looking for a red for the Killie player.

It really was and I hope Al made it to the game  :thumbsup:

I was there missus...all you need is to know the right people and hey ho...complimentary ticket for away end :thumbsup:

Important three points today against a "stuffy" but not very good Killie team.

Observations on today:

Wind spoilt the game

Uneven playing surface spoilt game

We were our own worst enemies and created all their chances in the first half.

Foolish and naïve from Low and probably referee called it right.

The above apart the referee probably called everything else wrong...e.g the assault on Pee Paw just before half time when ref watched red card tackle on Pawlett and then called it back for a hand ball by him simply ot avoid making the decision to send off Killie player.

Hayes is NOT a left back, and could and probably have been hooked at half time. Fortunately a lot better in second half.

Killie really have an absolutely SHITE support

Hector was really emotional at the end, and I think he could be back for second half of the season if he got his way.

Fucking baltic weather

Top Don....step forward Jamie Langfield... ok couple of dodgy kick out but ball bobbling across surface and swirling wind did him no favours, but couple of decent stops and never looked like being beaten.

Onwards and upwards.....fucking love being a Don again after all these years.

COYR 

I was there missus...all you need is to know the right people and hey ho...complimentary ticket for away end :thumbsup:

Important three points today against a "stuffy" but not very good Killie team.

Observations on today:

Wind spoilt the game

Uneven playing surface spoilt game

We were our own worst enemies and created all their chances in the first half.

Foolish and naïve from Low and probably referee called it right.

The above apart the referee probably called everything else wrong...e.g the assault on Pee Paw just before half time when ref watched red card tackle on Pawlett and then called it back for a hand ball by him simply ot avoid making the decision to send off Killie player.

Hayes is NOT a left back, and could and probably have been hooked at half time. Fortunately a lot better in second half.

Killie really have an absolutely SHITE support

Hector was really emotional at the end, and I think he could be back for second half of the season if he got his way.

Fucking baltic weather

Top Don....step forward Jamie Langfield... ok couple of dodgy kick out but ball bobbling across surface and swirling wind did him no favours, but couple of decent stops and never looked like being beaten.

Onwards and upwards.....fucking love being a Don again after all these years.

COYR

Having watched on McLumphurTV totally agree on all points Al. The ref was appalling.

Watched the highlights. Reckon we have grounds of an appeal for Lows red card. As I see it he was already pulling out and it was his momentum that took out the killie player.

No studs shown etc

Yellow card at worst

Red card for me. In the air, studs up, uncontrolled. Aye he pulled out but very late. Had a Killie player did the same I'd have wanted him off.