Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons ask to cancel Motherwell Game

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest mikeyboy1903

The Bottom line is that if this helped us get thru to the next stage .. Which would mean

A. Another away trip

B. A bit more money in the Coffers .. BBC , Home Game ...

I'm all up for it ! ...

• 2 weeks later...

I ken this is an old topic but if the Huns & Tims can get favours like total rescheduling of matches when they are overtired from Europe, why shouldn't we?

One need only look at our game against the Huns on Sunday.  Were we flat from a UEFA Cup Hangover?  If the match had been moved even a day or 2 later, could we have taken all three points?  I think Maybe.

That said, I'll still take a point from Rangers this cycle!

Guest swaddon

I ken this is an old topic but if the Huns & Tims can get favours like total rescheduling of matches when they are overtired from Europe, why shouldn't we?

One need only look at our game against the Huns on Sunday.  Were we flat from a UEFA Cup Hangover?  If the match had been moved even a day or 2 later, could we have taken all three points?  I think Maybe.

That said, I'll still take a point from Rangers this cycle!

They need favours like that because they're shite, basically, and need all the help they can get. We, on the other hand, are fucking fantastic, and don't need any favours from anyone.

No, I'm not pished, I don't drink.