Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

RDS upper closed for 2013/14

A reminder to all current Richard Donald Upper Season Ticket Holders that the Club will be staging Open Days on Thursday 25th April from 5pm - 8pm and Sunday 28th April 12 - 3pm, whereby you can visit the stadium to select your new seat for Season 2013/14 with the assistance of our Customer Services team.

Representatives from the Club will also be on hand to answer any queries you may have and to provide a behind the scenes tour of the stadium, including viewing seats, should you wish.

If you have any questions regarding the Open Days, please contact the Customer Services team on 01224 63 1903.

I'm seriously considering getting another season ticket next season. Despite the ridiculous prices and poor value for money, I've gone a few seasons without it and I do miss it to a certain extent. Paying £23 at the turnstiles is a complete rip off but it doesn't seem so bad with a season ticket! Stupid logic I know! If I do, fairly certain it will be in the Sooth.

Plus you never know, next season could be THE season!

I'm seriously considering getting another season ticket next season. Despite the ridiculous prices and poor value for money, I've gone a few seasons without it and I do miss it to a certain extent. Paying £23 at the turnstiles is a complete rip off but it doesn't seem so bad with a season ticket! Stupid logic I know! If I do, fairly certain it will be in the Sooth.

Plus you never know, next season could be THE season!

That we finally get relegated and put out of our misery?