Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New Kit 2012/2013

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear  GS

We are delighted to announce we will be holding an exclusive preview evening for all our Black and Gold Season Ticket holders ahead of the launch of the Dons new distinctive black and gold away kit.

Black and Gold season ticket holders are warmly invited to join us on Wednesday 11th July from 5pm until 7pm at the Pittodrie club store as they get the first glimpse of the kit and the first chance to purchase before it goes on sale the following day!

There will also be the opportunity to meet members of the first team squad.

And don’t forget you will also receive 10% off any purchase made on the evening.

Please remember to bring your Black and Gold Season Ticket with you on the night otherwise entry may be refused.

If you haven’t yet claimed your free shirt as part of your membership and wish to do so on Wednesday, please remember to bring your shirt voucher with you as well.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team on (01224) 63 1903.

Credit where it's due, I think this is a pretty good initiative from the club.  If a few youngsters get chance to get their strip and meet some of the players while they're at it, it's a good sign of the club trying to reach out to the fans again, which is desperately needed.

Let's not forget, in the midst of all this Sevco crap, our own team has been shite for 3 years and we ought not to take the heat off the club in that regard, it's do or die time this season for an awful lot of people at the club and no amount of boardroom re-shuffling by Milne will save him this time.

Credit where it's due, I think this is a pretty good initiative from the club.  If a few youngsters get chance to get their strip and meet some of the players while they're at it, it's a good sign of the club trying to reach out to the fans again, which is desperately needed.

Let's not forget, in the midst of all this Sevco crap, our own team has been shite for 3 years and we ought not to take the heat off the club in that regard, it's do or die time this season for an awful lot of people at the club and no amount of boardroom re-shuffling by Milne will save him this time.

:clap:

Especially your second paragraph. We cannot and should not rest on our laurels.

Absolutely this.

Fuck me they can wear pink for all I care as long as they fucking WIN something.

Come on you, errrrr, yellows!

Correct... all you proud members of the fashion police need to take a bloody good look at yersel's.  :wave:

Makes no difference to me what they wear. If it had been the black with gold three stripes similar to what I posted up the club would have had £120 out of me - kit for my boy and shirt for my wee girl. I might have even been tempted. All it means to me is the boy can keep wearing his last season home kit and get another few knock-off Turkish made Euro kits, when we go on holiday.

There'll be a fair few folk who will hand their money over regardless but on the whole Aberdonian's are reasonably conscious of what they wear, probably more so than a lot of places in the UK. Regardless of it being shiny piece of Nylon, things like that should be taken into account before, whoever signs off on these, chooses a 7 year olds pyjamas which don't even match up the colours of the stripes between the shirt and shorts as the away kit and an overly white home kit. Do the club not have a focus groups for these kind of things.

Makes no difference to me what they wear. If it had been the black with gold three stripes similar to what I posted up the club would have had £120 out of me - kit for my boy and shirt for my wee girl. I might have even been tempted. All it means to me is the boy can keep wearing his last season home kit and get another few knock-off Turkish made Euro kits, when we go on holiday.

There'll be a fair few folk who will hand their money over regardless but on the whole Aberdonian's are reasonably conscious of what they wear, probably more so than a lot of places in the UK. Regardless of it being shiny piece of Nylon, things like that should be taken into account before, whoever signs off on these, chooses a 7 year olds pyjamas which don't even match up the colours of the stripes between the shirt and shorts as the away kit and an overly white home kit. Do the club not have a focus groups for these kind of things.

If they did, and they'd listened to what the overwhelming majority of fans wanted, it would have spelled financial armageddon and the slow lingering death of Scottish football.

• 2 months later...