Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

contracts

ott reaction imo. shocker at the weekend and should only be a one year deal, but when (if) he gets back to match sharpness - which is as true for goalies' mentally as for outfield players - he's good enough to give broon a challenge for the jersey.

hopefully the fact that it's 2 years is a sign that his wages have been reduced. if not then that's a big mistake.

Thats all you needed to say. The guy is a bottler and we're not going to progress as a club until players like him are removed. I have nothing against him personally but I just don't rate him.

Thats all you needed to say. The guy is a bottler and we're not going to progress as a club until players like him are removed. I have nothing against him personally but I just don't rate him.

sums it up nicely for me

• 4 weeks later...

Craig Brown saying we could 'hold on' to Fyvie until January.

Hold on. Until he's free. Until no one has to pay. Until we get fuck all for a guy who's basically spent a year phoning it in while he waits for a move. Y'know, not, 'we might convince him to extend his contract'. No. We may or may not successfully extend a scrounging fucker's stay for 6 months. 6 months he's already contractually obliged to give us.

Aberdeens winzes!!!

Craig Brown saying we could 'hold on' to Fyvie until January.

Hold on. Until he's free. Until no one has to pay. Until we get fuck all for a guy who's basically spent a year phoning it in while he waits for a move. Y'know, not, 'we might convince him to extend his contract'. No. We may or may not successfully extend a scrounging fucker's stay for 6 months. 6 months he's already contractually obliged to give us.

Aberdeens winzes!!!

Another pathetic u-turn, or has Broon realised the £500k compensation we'll get in January is more than any mug will pay for him now?  The cynic in me says it's money in the bank for the Jan transfer window to buy reinforcements for our now perennial late push to make the top 6  :-\