Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Brown Must Go

Yip I don't really think getting rid of Brown is going to solve the big problem long term.We have done plenty of that over the years and never moved forward or progressed at all.And we've had to shell out a helluva amount of compensation in the process.Poor and totally inept business and management if you ask me.How are these guys successful businessmen beats me?? I make a better job of picking my own investments and savings and running my own business myself!! What a farce!!

It starts at the top and if these so called businessmen are not willing to take a bit of a risk by investing in the future of the club for the better then we are going to be stuck in the doldrums at AFC for a long long time. You have to speculate to accumulate and that bit of a spark of buying a few star players would help bring back the crowds to Pittodrie and even kickstart the team into winning ways again.

There is serious problems at Pittodrie and nobody seems to be willing to do anything about it to sort the problem. The fans are the only real passionate ones who seem to care about the club anymore.

All this big talk about moving to this state of the art new stadium is a lot of dross. Someone tell the hierachy at the club that you need a decent team to play at new stadium and you also need fans to fill that new stadium. Its not going to happen!!

It's a pity the likes of Donald Trump is into his golf more than football. Mind you,he's a successful businessman though!!

This season 33 league games, 8 wins = 24.24% win rate.

This season including cup games 40 games, 12 wins = 30.00% win rate.

Overall win % record for AFC managers:

Alex Miller: 25.58%

Mark McGhee: 27.42%

Alex Smith: 30.43%

Craig Brown: 33.33%

Steve Paterson: 33.82%

This season 33 league games, 8 wins = 24.24% win rate.

This season including cup games 40 games, 12 wins = 30.00% win rate.

Overall win % record for AFC managers:

Alex Miller: 25.58%

Mark McGhee: 27.42%

Alex Smith: 30.43%

Craig Brown: 33.33%

Steve Paterson: 33.82%

You sure that figure is right for Alex Smith?

A change of manager fails to address the principal problem at AFC.

Calderwood did a good job, the best he could have done, despite his buffoonery. He was the dream candidate for Miller and Milne.

What the fans want and what the man who owns less than 30% of AFC plc wants does not accord. The DoF doesn't compute, as he is a proven rogue and a puppet of the rat chairman.

A change of manager fails to address the principal problem at AFC.

Calderwood did a good job, the best he could have done, despite his buffoonery. He was the dream candidate for Miller and Milne.

What the fans want and what the man who owns less than 30% of AFC plc wants does not accord. The DoF doesn't compute, as he is a proven rogue and a puppet of the rat chairman.

It's taken a few years, but it's finally sunk in.

Just cos orange thick prick's ambition (to collect a wage) accorded with Milne's ambition to plod along and sell our only asset and Miller's ambition to also collect a wage, doesn't mean JMG was right for the job.

The key point was the disparity between what the fans want and are reasonably entitled to expect, and what these three clowns wanted.

Just cos orange thick prick's ambition (to collect a wage) accorded with Milne's ambition to plod along and sell our only asset and Miller's ambition to also collect a wage, doesn't mean JMG was right for the job.

The key point was the disparity between what the fans want and are reasonably entitled to expect, and what these three clowns wanted.

H'min Rocket, you'll be delighted to hear that JC is back in the market place for a gig. Not being kept on long term by Go Ahead Eagles ;)

His future after AFC puts me neither up nor down. The fact he got five years out of us will always be a bleak point, a symptom of how divorced the club and the fans became. Many of us knew that the blustering charlatan would never get as big a gig again. This wasn't particularly insightful, just obvious to anyone with a basic knowledge of football and a normally functioning instinct for human affairs.

The continuous shite he speaks exclusively and his rock solid thick intellect should have been sufficient to disqualify him before even recruiting the fat bastard but once the tombola came out and his freezing out of McNaughton for the boy Byrne in his first few months, the further acquisitions of Dempsey and Clangers and the blaming of everyone bar himself took full swing, he should have been emptied there and then.

He was mismanaged after having been ill-recruited. It was a dark period for AFC the minute Milne took control of the club. That minute is extending into a third decade and still the cunt is in charge. Even the poof Smiffy had a go at Stewrat in the P & J today. Pa Broon's an old man. Replacing him doesn't fix the problem. Willie Miller's continuing to receive employment is a permanent reminder of how mismanaged AFC is.