Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What will you do?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If it brings about change for the better then I have no issues at all with letting the huns back in to the SPL.  It has to be accompanied by change though, if not they can get fucked.

Can't see anything to do with the huns ever making me give up on supporting aberdeen though.

I wouldn't see the point in Scottish Football, and therefore Aberdeen FC. I'd still follow as much football as I do with no allegiance to another team.

This would be what i would do also, i can see no other way of protesting against the decision not to punish them properly.  I have allegiances to other european sides so i would focus on them and the national team instead.  I would still keep an eye out for aberdeen results but i would find it hard to forget such a capitulation to cheats by the club.  I think a lot of non o/f fans would not go back, certainly whilst it was still fresh in the mind.  Clubs could really struggle with the drop in revenue imo.

Not too sure until it actually happens.

thought in the back of my mind would be to throw my support behind a low league english team. Probably Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Exeter or Guernsey FC

Like tlg1903 Id keep an eye out for the dons results but SPL wranglings would be another huge reason never to set foot back in a city I dislike quite strongly

Where's a "Give up on the SPL" option?

That's what I'd do. I couldn't bring myself to watch that (I can barely watch it as it is) after them bending over backwards to flatten Rangers' path to the point where they're getting next to fuck all by way of punishment. If the pussy 10 lube up and vote the Huns back in just so we get a couple of thousand unwashed minks into our away end a couple of times a season (at the most) then I'd be fucking done with this shite along with many others. Come to think of it would I fucking bother with #cupfever? Probably fucking not. Rangers will probably end up stronger than they should at the end of all this Admin stuff and I'd still see them as cheating their way to league and cup success. Scottish football has been terminally ill for years. This pandering to Rangers shite will drive enough fans away to kill it.

Where's a "Give up on the SPL" option?

That's what I'd do. I couldn't bring myself to watch that (I can barely watch it as it is) after them bending over backwards to flatten Rangers' path to the point where they're getting next to fuck all by way of punishment. If the pussy 10 lube up and vote the Huns back in just so we get a couple of thousand unwashed minks into our away end a couple of times a season (at the most) then I'd be fucking done with this shite along with many others. Come to think of it would I fucking bother with #cupfever? Probably fucking not. Rangers will probably end up stronger than they should at the end of all this Admin stuff and I'd still see them as cheating their way to league and cup success. Scottish football has been terminally ill for years. This pandering to Rangers shite will drive enough fans away to kill it.

Agree with this and what most others have said. Wouldn't even as few as 1,000 extra drop in ave attendence be something like £350,000 loss to the club? The financial arguments for needing the huns just don't stack up.

The only thing making me swither is that i'd miss the day out, I wouldn't miss the football and i wouldn't feel guilty for not putting money into the milne/spl boys club anymore.