Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Another SHAMBLES !!

Hey mini59dons I'm man enough to say I hope I've nae caused you too much offence as it was not intended and I'm nae a "bairn" either,I'm a bit older than that and nae too bad a guy either,genuine and as honest as the day is long mate.I dinna hate mackie that bad to wish him any misfortune as a guy,jist dinna like him as a player for the Dons thats all,he's been shocking to say the least.

Just a bit o banter,no i dinna like mackie but i'm nae alone there but lets nae get our nickers in a twist and greet about it.I've broad shoulders and can take a bit of fun and crack.

C'mon mate I'll wipe the "just fuck off" oot o the equation if you write off some o what I've said and we'l be happy Dandy's Win Lose or Draw!!

Maybe I phrased the word "real" incorrectly,maybe i was mad efter being told to "just fuck off" !! LOL

Nah a lot o the other players played wi a bit better style and passion than mackie ever has done!!Don't get me wrong either,like you say,I've seen some numpties pull on the red jersey.I seriously think he's been absolute garbage for the Don's,Hel niver get me to change my views or budge on the matter either nae unless he scores a hat-trick in the cup final and lets be realistic thats never going to happen.

I think the men in white coats will be to pick me up very soon with thoughts like that too!!! Lol

I canna be that wrong when thousands of real Dons fans feel the same way as me about Mackie!!

Not sure that's something you can slate Mackie for, I reckon his passion and workrate is the main reason he's been kept on for so long.

Pretty much agree with everyone else on this one too, probably time he moved on but to say he's the worst player to have played for aberdeen is a ridiculous statement, there's countless players that have been significantly worse than mackie.

But aye, if a real fan says he's the worst player in the history of football ever then he must be....  ::)

Just to say "sorry" for causing offence to "any" Dons fans out there,I'm man enough to take this one on the chin to a certain degree regarding some of my comments.

I subtract my comment regarding "real" dons fans and shouldna have said that as its discriminating against any Dons fan to be specific like that.The way I look at it,all Dons are "real" fans by choosing to support the club in the first place!!As for Mackie,well no I dinna think hes the best player but looking at it I was way over the top by saying he was the worst "ever" Don to pull on the red jersey as like others have said there have been others that have been worse than him right enough.

Maybe I was having a bad day and now I've had time to reflect on my comments and maybe they were over the top.He's jist nae my favourite player at all!!All fans have a player they are nae too hot on I reckon.

I'm relatively new to this Dons forum so I'm maybe also a wee bit naive and have to learn to word my posts correctly too!!LOL

Anybody willing to take my apologies for the "mackie vendetta" and the discrimination of "real" fans??

Hold my hands up!!!

Stand Free together.

Just to say "sorry" for causing offence to "any" Dons fans out there,I'm man enough to take this one on the chin to a certain degree regarding some of my comments.

I subtract my comment regarding "real" dons fans and shouldna have said that as its discriminating against any Dons fan to be specific like that.The way I look at it,all Dons are "real" fans by choosing to support the club in the first place!!As for Mackie,well no I dinna think hes the best player but looking at it I was way over the top by saying he was the worst "ever" Don to pull on the red jersey as like others have said there have been others that have been worse than him right enough.

Maybe I was having a bad day and now I've had time to reflect on my comments and maybe they were over the top.He's jist nae my favourite player at all!!All fans have a player they are nae too hot on I reckon.

I'm relatively new to this Dons forum so I'm maybe also a wee bit naive and have to learn to word my posts correctly too!!LOL

Anybody willing to take my apologies for the "mackie vendetta" and the discrimination of "real" fans??

Hold my hands up!!!

Stand Free together.

Fair Do's loon!!

I've got an example of Mackie hating for ye's! Last season sometime, I'm in the SS middle of the middle roughly. There's a guy behind us making the usual racket (I think it my have been a midweek game cos he was never 'normally' there). Anyway every time Mackie touches the ball, this guy is giving him Pelters, the usual FFS Mackie, yer shite Mackie, etc etc. At one point oor Dazzler kida falls on his arse right in front of us putting the ball out for a throw in! This dude is aff his seat bawling and shouting (fair enough) and makes a comment about Mackie playing in Slippers. Fast forward to the second half, Mackie has been hooked for Michael Paton. Paton is now in front of the SS and slips and falls on his arse, putting the ball out for a throw in, almost exactly the same as Mackie did in the first half.

So Fit does mr Slippers shout from behind me?

"Well in Michael son keep it up"

Thats just one of the reasons I get grumpy wi the Mackie is the worst player shite! Apologies for telling you to fuck off!!

Fair play and cheers mini59dons and glad ur able to take my offer of an apology and I will accept urs ana,I'm thick skinned and broad shouldered but I'm a decent guy at the end of the day.I just love AFC no matter what,win,lose or draw I'll be there cheering them on til the day I die nae matter what.I jist want to see them winning something again thats all,I think theres an element of frustration with all Dons fans as it's been far far too long noo!! Maybe this can be the year for Scottish Cup glory,think i would hae a tear in my eye if that happened mate along wi a lot of Dons fans!!We have got to believe or theres nae point!!

Aye,ur story just shows how all fitba fans see it differently all the time for sure.

And,hey I wish I still wis "a loon" and don't know how I come under the bracket of "under 16's" on this site but I never put it there,it's maybe something to do wi my number of posts and that I'm still a novice at this still I don't know??I'm 40 but still feel like "a loon" so I suppose that canna b bad,LOL

Cheers mate.