Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Another SHAMBLES !!

Hi All.

What a shambles we r yet again after yesterdays result.This is becoming unacceptable from any Aberdeen team to play like this,no DESIRE to play 4 the jersey and nobody to take the game by the scruff of the neck and put their mark on the game.

As for the broken record from Craig Brown after the game,that is wearing very thin by most Dons fans.Quotes like"3 nil flatters Hearts" and "our goalie hasn't had a save to make the whole game".Someone tell him that your goalkeeper doesn't need to make a save for the opposition still to put it in the onion bag 3 times or more!!It's always sob stories and turning points in games that were crucial in his opinion.Nothing ever to do with we are simply not good enough or creative enough.Team selection week in week out is seriously questionable aswel.And certain players are not given a chance to prove themselves either.

I was at ICT game last week and that performance was so inept it was a disgrace to the club.This 3 nil defeat yesterday was in no way a surprise to me after last week.Theres serious problems at Pittodrie even if we did go on a 13 game unbeaten run(hard to imagine how we managed that to be honest!!).

What do these guys do week in week out on the training pitch because it's clear to see that most teams we play bully us on the park and boss and dictate games most of the time.Lets stop giving some of our so called "big name" players accloades before they deserve to have them as it clearly goes to there heads and they start getting cocky and swaggering about Pittodrie like they think they are bigger than!!!The mighty team of 83 didn't even do that but they would've been excused from doing so if they did because they were real professionals!!

Breaks my heart to see Dons losing ANY game but I've got to call it how it is and I'm not alone in doing so.Where I was last Saturday there were a lot of disgruntled fans out there,folk that have been going to Pittodrie all there lives and now are getting severely cheesed off with things.The entertainment value is non-existant!!

I'm in no way a pessimist either but we have no chance of getting to a final of a cup playing like this dross either.

Wakey Wakey Dons.Lets STOP pulling the wool over Dons fans heads on a daily basis!!

Any comments??

Dandy4Ever :(

Ach - it's been pish for years. Who actually cares any more?

I had a kebab for lunch - well 2 actually, 1 chicken and 1 lamb... with some nice flat breid and raw onions... I'm stuffed now - could go a nap... so no wakey wakey for me

Fat Cunt.

I actually still care along wi a heap o other Dons fans mate or I would simply give up and otherwise be dead then. Far's the Desire and Passion like??

Too busy eating kebabs and nae giving a shit aboot Dandy's I would say!!

Lets all roll ore and die Dons fans eh??

Wi the sounds o it we could be in administration jist like huns for all u care then!!

Fuckin Heid First intae them!!!

Still full after them kebabs - no need for dinner tongiht! Can still taste the raw onion though.

I heard yesterday that Heather in Eastenders was murdered by Ben, Phil Mitchell's son! Absolutely crazy! With excitement like that, who needs Aberdeen FC plc

Its murder watching the dons just now also.

Let's face it. The semi final is all we have. We lose that we are back where we started from. Craig Broon has one more transfer window IMHO. Then, who knows. Disappointing games recently. The teams still lacks creativity and width. Getting bored repeating the same things, but we ain't had that since jimmy and we need signs o that happening. Injuries have hurt us, nae doot, but still . . .

But will the long arm of the law catch up with Ben... will Phil keep to his story... will Ian Beele be next to be killed... and will Max shag the blond burd who's chums with the poofter who was shaggin the pakistani bloke who's brother owns the Argi Bhagi? Talk about an 'unbeaten run' of winning storylines!

Ian Beale will be In eastenders till the cunts in a coffin

Aye mackie's seen oot aboot every manager he's played under,u could say he's a "footballer" wi mare than 9 lives but that would b flattering him!!!

He gets full 90 on Saturday and we get whipped 3 nil,that says it all really. Messi eat ur heart out eh Mackie??!!

Oh sorry,I forgot to mention that "wonder" goal he scored against Dnipro that saved dons going into administration wi all the revenue it brought for us!!

What a pap o a player!!

Aye mackie's seen oot aboot every manager he's played under,u could say he's a "footballer" wi mare than 9 lives but that would b flattering him!!!

He gets full 90 on Saturday and we get whipped 3 nil,that says it all really. Messi eat ur heart out eh Mackie??!!

Oh sorry,I forgot to mention that "wonder" goal he scored against Dnipro that saved dons going into administration wi all the revenue it brought for us!!

What a pap o a player!!

I've not seen the highlights yet but are you suggesting Mackie cost us all three goals?

It will take a massive turn around to get anything against United and 4 straight defeats and no goals heading into a semifinal isn't a nice prospect.

Amazing how afc yet again lose alot of goodwill and optimism so quickly after the cup QF. 

Having said that although we were shite on Sat the whole thing had a end of season, meaningless friendly feel about it.  The only real noise from the away end was when Cadger came on.

Difference was they had Skacel who could create from very little, we had hee haw.

Very disappointed with Pawlett after screaming for him to start for weeks but feel we need to persist in the hope he finds some form soon.  Clark and Hughes are a waste of a jersey and Vernon was anonymous. 

semi final here we come......

I watched reruns of prisoner cell block H here the other day you shoulfd hear B- smiths accent in french what a hoot , the were hiding the poker ring from the screws , which is funny when you think o it cause with Broon and co in charge were screwed

In relation to your reply Kowalski,no I'm nae saying Mackie cost us 3 goals,I know it's a team game and "most" of the team are responsible for the shambles recently!!

What I am saying though is that Mackie is a liability mate,probably the worst player EVER to pull on that famous red jersey(and no I haven't forgot about Paul Bernard either!!).I wouldn't give him a game with a Highland League(no disrespect to the highland league either)team apart from Strathspey Thistle or Fort William.Mind you,don't know if he would make there starting 11 either!!! LOL LOL

Miller and Mcleish scored more goals for the club as defenders,what's Mackie supposed to be again??Oh aye a striker!! What a laugh.

A headless chicken maybe!!

In relation to your reply Kowalski,no I'm nae saying Mackie cost us 3 goals,I know it's a team game and "most" of the team are responsible for the shambles recently!!

What I am saying though is that Mackie is a liability mate,probably the worst player EVER to pull on that famous red jersey(and no I haven't forgot about Paul Bernard either!!).I wouldn't give him a game with a Highland League(no disrespect to the highland league either)team apart from Strathspey Thistle or Fort William.Mind you,don't know if he would make there starting 11 either!!! LOL LOL

Miller and Mcleish scored more goals for the club as defenders,what's Mackie supposed to be again??Oh aye a striker!! What a laugh.

A headless chicken maybe!!

Just fuck off!  :hammer:

Nah a lot o the other players played wi a bit better style and passion than mackie ever has done!!Don't get me wrong either,like you say,I've seen some numpties pull on the red jersey.I seriously think he's been absolute garbage for the Don's,Hel niver get me to change my views or budge on the matter either nae unless he scores a hat-trick in the cup final and lets be realistic thats never going to happen.

I think the men in white coats will be to pick me up very soon with thoughts like that too!!! Lol

I canna be that wrong when thousands of real Dons fans feel the same way as me about Mackie!!

Nah a lot o the other players played wi a bit better style and passion than mackie ever has done!!Don't get me wrong either,like you say,I've seen some numpties pull on the red jersey.I seriously think he's been absolute garbage for the Don's,Hel niver get me to change my views or budge on the matter either nae unless he scores a hat-trick in the cup final and lets be realistic thats never going to happen.

I think the men in white coats will be to pick me up very soon with thoughts like that too!!! Lol

I canna be that wrong when thousands of real Dons fans feel the same way as me about Mackie!!

What are you trying to say?

And hey mini59dons I don't take kindly to being told to "just fuck off" mate just cos you like Mackie. Fair play mate,you obviously like him I don't.It's a free world but I've nae been nasty or made a statement back to you like that.

I've just voiced my feelings and made my opinions about one individual thats all.Nae crime in that!!

Followed my beloved Dons all my life,Win,Lose or Draw!!

Well I forgot to put "almost" scored more goals than Mackie but you know the point I was trying to make in reference to it all,LOL!! It brought a reaction though and cheers for the stats Kowalski.

That just puts it into even more perspective now,10+ years and 56 goals in return isn't very good reading!!OMG unbelievable end product that is from a "striker"!!

Scotty Vernon's hardly been at the club and hel be overtaking him shortly,LOL

And hey mini59dons I don't take kindly to being told to "just fuck off" mate just cos you like Mackie. Fair play mate,you obviously like him I don't.It's a free world but I've nae been nasty or made a statement back to you like that.

I've just voiced my feelings and made my opinions about one individual thats all.Nae crime in that!!

Followed my beloved Dons all my life,Win,Lose or Draw!!

I may have miss read this situation, I didn't realise you were just a bairn! Apologies for any offence!

I too have supported the dons and followed them since I can remember! I've been to cup finals, been away in Europe! Don't go down the REAL supporters route!!

Aberdeen are not in the position they are in because of Darren Mackie. Yes he is past his best. Yes he has missed some sitters. But to call him the worst player EVER is ridiculous and deserved a fuck off in my opinion!

Now I'm off to try and find a stream of the game or just listen to the radio, at ten o'clock at night here in Australia, pissing the wife off and using up my internet bandwidth, just to follow my team. Is that REAL enough for you?

Oh and aye Bernard was not pish, lazy and arrogant after the injury but not pish!!