Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Crazy American Politics

His rhetoric during his months on the campaign trail, the political chord he struck with so many supporters.  I fear he's created a poisonous environment and whipped up the mob, in a divided country awash with guns.

Time will indeed tell, Pompey.

I completely agree with you regarding the danger of the poisonous atmosphere, something I posted earlier today.

I'm sure that he will be a strong enforcer of law and order however and we will agree to disagree on labelling him "a fascist" for now. Whilst he may well prove to be one in the future, I'm sure we both agree and hope he does not.

• 2 months later...

More worrying is who they were made up by. Fucked up shit like. Printed by a compliant media. I suspect Buzzfeed will print any shite, but CNN and the like are clearly corrupted. Excellent to here from Glen Greenwald on both channel 4 and bbc tonight. The Trump bad, non-Trump good viewpoint of the interviewers was absurd. Neither Snow or Maitlis (think it was her) could get to grips with the fact that Trump is a dick but that doesn't justify making up news, and that Clintons leaked emails were exactly that - factual, leaked emails.

More worrying is who they were made up by. Fucked up shit like. Printed by a compliant media.

Seriously?

Buzzfeed printed the report in full.

CNN ran with the story that there was a report without details.

The FBI have presented the report to both Obama & Trump, around 4 weeks ago. There's nothing compliant in it. Is it a work of fiction? Possibly, we don't know yet. We do know however the FBI have taken it seriously, it's a story alright.

Seriously?

Buzzfeed printed the report in full.

CNN ran with the story that there was a report without details.

The FBI have presented the report to both Obama & Trump, around 4 weeks ago. There's nothing compliant in it. Is it a work of fiction? Possibly, we don't know yet. We do know however the FBI have taken it seriously, it's a story alright.

It's completely unverified work, as admitted by those media. The notion that the CIA or FBI should be trusted to not make shite up should have gone out the window a long time ago. The journalists should simply do their job and work on verifying the story, not printing any old shite just because it happened to come from a government agency. Did Iraq not teach these cunts anything? The rules of journalism haven't changed. You get a story, you verify that its true, you print it. It's the political equivalent of Yerda Selsavon signing for the dons. It's fucking unacceptable to print a story about how there might be a story. If you're a fucking journalist then you investigate and investigate until you find the truth.

Trump's biggest problem now is that he's pissed off the Intelligence Agencies/Services.

The CIA and FBI will have him. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but it's in the post.

As to the "allegations" is it any worse than what's out in the public domain?

Two consenting adults (albeit as part of a commercial transaction) take a Lillian Gish on one another and that's a no-no, but boasting about undertaking sexual assaults on non-consenting women is OK?

Better if they just shoot him now.

He's the biggest spoilt kid in the world, he's been the boss, always got his own way.

Proper politics will grind him down but better for all concerned if they just shoot him now.

You're really good at the cyber. You have a big brain clearly.

I like what you say, I like how you say it. have a simmie.  :thumbsup:

He's the biggest spoilt kid in the world, he's been the boss, always got his own way.

Proper politics will grind him down but better for all concerned if they just shoot him now.

There's a lot of mintal fucks still like him though. Give him a few months in charge and wait for him to fuck a few things up first. Then shoot him. Not a fatal shot though. just enough to make him piss himself. Then take a photo and post it online. That's the only sure-fire way to bring him down.

Advocating violence against... what exactly? A democratically elected leader? Someone who's a bit of a dick? Someone who's bringing jobs back to the american people and restoring faith in their economy.... and he's not even president yet. Someone who is a bit too hard line for your liking and has differing views on how to deal with real world problems? The next imagined Hitler? A fictional russian manchurian candidate? A pervert/rapist/pedophile/pussy grabber/whore user/ add in your own  who allegedly requested that some prostitutes piss on a bed because that bed had previously been slept in by Obama.

The document is online for anyone to read and it reads exactly like what it is. A fictional account made up by Cyber Trolls who wanted to show up the mainstream media for what they are. And the BBC news at 6 presenter wisely informs their dwindling viewers about what's really going on in the world. All condensed into a 2 minute heavily edited segment to show Trump in the worst possible light like they did with the run up to the election. I watched the news conference. Trump spent the first 2 minutes being very conciliatory and thankful towards most of the media. He actually got a round of applause after he singled out the CNN reporter for being 'fake news'. And how do you expect a man to act when his family are in attendance and some media hack from a discredited organisation is expecting to be given time to grill Trump about a sick, disgusting concocted non-story. The mainstream media are a joke and becoming more and more irrelevant to those who wish to inform themselves.

Oh but the whiter than white, gaurdians of truth and justice, upholders of freedom and democracy CIA says it's true so it clearly must be true. Lets just ignore the fact that they have a history of meddling in other countries affairs and elections. Lets ignore their history of carrying out mind control experiments on their own citizens. Lets be ignoring their involvement with the drug trade. Lets ignore the WMD hoax information that led to the destruction of entire countries. Lets ignore the fact that in 2013 President Obama reversed the legislation that prevented propaganda being used against the american people(isn't that what the Nazis were fond of? Any comment about that?)  The brainwashing is strong and always has been. Presumably you guys, if you're consistent, will be cool if Trump starts rounding up political opponents, muslims, leftists, 'celebrities', and starts putting them up against the wall.

Advocating violence against... what exactly? A democratically elected leader? Someone who's a bit of a dick? Someone who's bringing jobs back to the american people and restoring faith in their economy.... and he's not even president yet. Someone who is a bit too hard line for your liking and has differing views on how to deal with real world problems? The next imagined Hitler? A fictional russian manchurian candidate? A pervert/rapist/pedophile/pussy grabber/whore user/ add in your own  who allegedly requested that some prostitutes piss on a bed because that bed had previously been slept in by Obama.

The document is online for anyone to read and it reads exactly like what it is. A fictional account made up by Cyber Trolls who wanted to show up the mainstream media for what they are. And the BBC news at 6 presenter wisely informs their dwindling viewers about what's really going on in the world. All condensed into a 2 minute heavily edited segment to show Trump in the worst possible light like they did with the run up to the election. I watched the news conference. Trump spent the first 2 minutes being very conciliatory and thankful towards most of the media. He actually got a round of applause after he singled out the CNN reporter for being 'fake news'. And how do you expect a man to act when his family are in attendance and some media hack from a discredited organisation is expecting to be given time to grill Trump about a sick, disgusting concocted non-story. The mainstream media are a joke and becoming more and more irrelevant to those who wish to inform themselves.

Oh but the whiter than white, gaurdians of truth and justice, upholders of freedom and democracy CIA says it's true so it clearly must be true. Lets just ignore the fact that they have a history of meddling in other countries affairs and elections. Lets ignore their history of carrying out mind control experiments on their own citizens. Lets be ignoring their involvement with the drug trade. Lets ignore the WMD hoax information that led to the destruction of entire countries. Lets ignore the fact that in 2013 President Obama reversed the legislation that prevented propaganda being used against the american people(isn't that what the Nazis were fond of? Any comment about that?)  The brainwashing is strong and always has been. Presumably you guys, if you're consistent, will be cool if Trump starts rounding up political opponents, muslims, leftists, 'celebrities', and starts putting them up against the wall.

Great trolling for a first post.

Let's not forget that certain media outlet mentioned above lost their director general and were indirectly involved in the death of a scientist for trying to uncover the WMD lies.

PS most browsers have a spell checker.

Well, I've read that a couple of times and can't make head or tail of it.

People voting anti establishment I understand.

People thinking they are voting anti establihment while voting for a right wing arsehole who was born a millionaire and will remain a millionaire no matter how shite he is at business?

Nah, I can't get my head around that one.

Wow!!!

Mintal!!

Well, I've read that a couple of times and can't make head or tail of it.

People voting anti establishment I understand.

People thinking they are voting anti establihment while voting for a right wing arsehole who was born a millionaire and will remain a millionaire no matter how shite he is at business?

Nah, I can't get my head around that one.

To be fair, I'm not sure he/she mentioned voting for anyone. There was very little (apart from the weird first paragraph) in the diatribe that wasn't correct too. Trump is a dick, a narcissist, nepotist and utter scumbag, a complete cunt. But every single point he/she makes (apart from the weird second paragraph) is correct. Buzzfeed have shown themselves to be just as bad as Trump in their use of the story (not so much CNN, but they crossed an ethical line). If this is politics grinding Trump down, then they're making a total cunt of it. As far as I can see, their shite attempt - once again - to smear him has backfired spectacularly and will probably make him more popular.

Trump exists cause of this shite. He exists because we've spent that last 20 years accepting this sort of shite journalism as our main source of information. He exists because our journalists have stopped asking questions, and politicians have stopped even attempting to answer them - the same as Nigel Farage in this country, and the Tory party, and Jezza Corbyn for that matter. The BBC, CNN and the vast majority of the mainstream press (god only knows what's happened to the guardian in the last year, and the times is awful) have pursued the easy stories and allowed our politicians just to make shite up, and then deflect on a daily basis. They've ignored the big issues and allowed vested interests to steer public debate into narrow channels setting an easy emotional agenda.  They're not setting the agenda, they're not tackling the economics of the world and they're not educating the population. Otherwise MadMax would know that Donald Trump is a cunt, and that he's not anti-establishment, and that he doesn't give a fuck about American jobs (whatever the fuck that means).

Anyway, welcome aboard MadMax, hope you come back on and entertain with some beezers like yer first een.

Great trolling for a first post.

Let's not forget that certain media outlet mentioned above lost their director general and were indirectly involved in the death of a scientist for trying to uncover the WMD lies.

PS most browsers have a spell checker.

Call yourself a moderator? No attempt to engage. Only pathetic attempts to belittle. On his very first post?

How many others have you pissed off over the years? You ever wonder why this place is dead?

Perhaps you couldn't see a number of truths expressed within it? Still no excuse for such a pathetic post from you.

He'll be impeached before he's dead.

I agree. Too many skeletons in his past and many more he will make in the months ahead.

His lack of intelligence and zero statesmanship skills are going to blow up in his face.

There's no hiding place now and his is a nature so disgusting, it needs hidden.

And yet, paradoxically, he's the only one who might deliver the good. He's so right about the offshoring of jobs. He's so right about uncontrolled immigration. He's so right about building positive international relations. He's so right about the provision of healthcare. He's so right about the media. He's so right about the inner cities. Most of all, he's so right about corruption in Washington and the disaster that was Obama and what would have been Hilary. He's just not clever enough nor strong enough to "drain the swamp" because the swamp itself isn't disappearing any year soon.