Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Motherwell vs Aberdeen, Round 2 - The SPL

To be honest, this is the one match in Pa Broon's "Gimme Five" games that I am not fussed to lose. Sure I am a bit miffed that we've lost this game. But if it now means Motherwell are a step closer to overtaking the self-imploding Huns into 2nd place, then I'll accept this loss. First time I've ever smiled at a Dundee Utd win!!

Anybody actually at the game?

Not too worried about losing this one, and always would have chosen the cup game over this, however just wondered how we lined up. Disappointed at just how defensive the line up looked especially given their injury worries and the fact when we had a go last week we caused problems.

Was at the game and for 60 minutes we was dreadful. Players didn't seem up for it unlike last week. After 60 minutes we played really well for 20 minutes and then went out with a wimper. Deserved to get beat sadly.

Top 6 has gone now, next lot of games are going to boring until the semi-final. We deserve to be outside the top 6 and i hope Brown adds a bit of flair to the team in the summer to get us back up the league table as the majority of games i've watched this season has been dreadful.

Was at the game and for 60 minutes we was dreadful. Players didn't seem up for it unlike last week. After 60 minutes we played really well for 20 minutes and then went out with a wimper. Deserved to get beat sadly.

Top 6 has gone now, next lot of games are going to boring until the semi-final. We deserve to be outside the top 6 and i hope Brown adds a bit of flair to the team in the summer to get us back up the league table as the majority of games i've watched this season has been dreadful.

How did we set up?

Infuriates me that PP and MM aren't starting games like this.  I would hope, with the pressure of the top six (sic) off CB and AK will atleast give our only true wingers a bit more of a run, and try and mix things up a bit upfront.  Only thing worse than losing the SF would be losing with negative tactics and not having a proper go and attacking that piss poor hibs defence.