Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

aberdeen app on itunes

I have had my phone for a year and have not paid for an app yet but as i cant get this one for free I just bought it.

Seems ok but some things like goal of the season is so small you can hardly see it (letterbox type ratio)

[edit] after the download you have to subscribe to get more but no way will I be doing that i will take it as it is[edit]

image2oma.jpg

• 2 years later...
The decision to remove the app has been taken as part of the wider restructuring and development of Aberdeen FC's digital output. That process, which is still ongoing, started in July with the launch of a brand new fully responsive website which gives supporters a top class user experience across all platforms, including mobile devices.

It is for that reason we have decided to withdraw the app and instead ask our supporters to look to our mobile site and social media channels for all of the latest AFC news on their mobile.

Aberdeen FC strives to provide quality content consistently across all digital output and we are currently in the process of upgrading the RedTV product which will see a number of changes that we believe will greatly enhance the service.

Over the past few weeks we have worked to ensure that any subscribers to the app can be adequately refunded. Every subscriber should have received an e-mail with details on how to apply for a refund, if you have not received this e-mail please contact customerservices@performgroup.com