Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jason Brown wants another deal with Aberdeen FC

Superb today and inspired confidence in my opinion.

Could have done better with their goal BUT more than  made up for it for the rest of he game :thumbsup:

Right hadn't had the benefit of seeing their goal on tv at the point I posted that, and on refelction now that I have, its got to be said it was a bit of howler from him. However that moment of madness apart still think he was superb.

Aye he was at fault for the goal. However, he did well for the penalty and saved well from Clancy in the final minute. Good to see at full time, Brown apologising to Considine. Commanded his box superbly well and breeded confidence across his back line. I don't think it is a coincedence that the defence has become far tighter and meaner since he has gotten a run of games. Can't have any complaints about him and happy to see him between the sticks.

Jason Brown: ‘Sky is the limit with Craig and Archie at Aberdeen FC’

Brown happy to work under Craig and Archie

Published: 14/03/2012

SCOTTISH Cup penalty hero Jason Brown today revealed he is at Aberdeen FC for the long haul – and could even see out his career at the club.

The 29-year-old is convinced Aberdeen FC boss Craig Brown is building a team that can challenge for honours.

Welsh international Brown is contracted until summer 2013 and has already indicated he would be willing to pen a new deal.