Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Jason Brown wants another deal with Aberdeen FC

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2654441?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

By Sean Wallace

Published: 23/02/2012

JASON Brown today revealed he is willing to sign a new deal with Aberdeen FC now – as he wants to help split the Old Firm.

The keeper has been so impressed by Craig Brown’s squad rebuilding he wants to commit to Aberdeen FC – 18 months before his current deal runs out.

The Welsh international warned that the team aim to ‘put a few noses out of joint’ next season and shake up the SPL by splitting the Old Firm.

Good news

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely need him to get another deal. Fantastic today, minus his cock up for their goal but im sure he'd be the first to hold his hands up. Two incredibly important saves from the penalty and the shot at the end. Also thought he commanded his box really well.

Superb today and inspired confidence in my opinion.

Could have done better with their goal BUT more than  made up for it for the rest of he game :thumbsup:

Agreed he looked a quality keeper today, we should keep him if we can.

Definitely need him to get another deal. Fantastic today, minus his cock up for their goal but im sure he'd be the first to hold his hands up. Two incredibly important saves from the penalty and the shot at the end. Also thought he commanded his box really well.

If he'd literally done that against St. Mirren at Pittodrie a few months back he wouldn't have made that free kick look so good.

He's been getting more assured but I wouldn't go and spunk all over him just yet. His fuck up yesterday is easy to forgive because of his penalty save but it was quite a bad fuck up.

If he'd literally done that against St. Mirren at Pittodrie a few months back he wouldn't have made that free kick look so good.

He's been getting more assured but I wouldn't go and spunk all over him just yet. His fuck up yesterday is easy to forgive because of his penalty save but it was quite a bad fuck up.

Totally, but he is definitely an integral part of a team that appears to be brimming with confidence and good moral. Langfield has nothing on him. He has improved week in week out from his early fragility, which I can only applaud him for. Obviously he's not the best keeper we've ever had but I hope he continues to grow in confidence.