Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

NF aim to march in Aberdeen

glasgow sheep

Not sure if he is trolling or not but he is right. Let them march with 25 people but give them no publicity/bigger counter protest and their cause will be worse off.

Lets face it there will have been more at the JMG protest.

I think they have a right to march, even if their views are despicable.

I'd guess that if they do march, the tiny numbers who actually turn up would be viewed as the joke that they are by the vast majority of people they walk past.

I think they have a right to march, even if their views are despicable.

I'd guess that if they do march, the tiny numbers who actually turn up would be viewed as the joke that they are by the vast majority of people they walk past.

But there will probably be a counter protest of around 300 folk or so who bring the publicity to the march.

Sounds like a good day out

The people who have a problem with this need not worry as fatjim will be around shortly to say they only think they have a problem.

surely they'd know already they think they have a problem in order to have a problem with it. the two tend to go hand in hand?

you didn't really think that one through did you?

My problem is that I'd rather not see public money spent policing this sort of nonsense, and the associated counter marches/demonstrations that will go with it.

Let them have their voice if they want, but preferably from the inside of somebody's shed.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-17522087

The National Front has been refused permission to hold a procession down Union Street in Aberdeen on Hitler's birthday.

The organisation's attempt to stage the march on the evening of 20 April was opposed by Grampian Police.

Aberdeen City Council's licensing committee rejected the application.

Members of Aberdeen Trades Union Council held a protest against the march before the start of Tuesday's local authority meeting.

Clearly they were knocked back because the council and the police see these sort of people as a problem. Now it is also on a website so the media must see them as a problem. Ergo that means that the public see them as a problem. Everyone can see it.

leafletingedit.jpg

The guy in the middle is the spitting image of the Jew who presented Words and Pictures... Henry Woolf.  The fucking spitting image.

He's the guy intro-ing this...

I'd quite like to hear these lads' manifesto... in their own words.