Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Dnipro

Nevertheless this cup battle, instead of the long championship. It is assured, that  it will be hard battle to us. To fans of Aberdeen I wish to go through shortly the same successes  what were at you in the eightieth years.  :beers:

P.S. Sorry for my English

Your English is very good compared to some people on follow follow.

75 minutes left at work, shot round to the school, pick up the wee one and leave at three to head up the road.

Is it just me or is abody starting to get an element of blind faith/optimism kicking in  ???

2-0 the Dandies, just like European nights of old :thumbsup:

With goals from McGhee and Simpson...?

I do have a strange optimism over this one, even though I just stuck a tenner on no goalscorer at lunch there.

75 minutes left at work, shot round to the school, pick up the wee one and leave at three to head up the road.

Is it just me or is abody starting to get an element of blind faith/optimism kicking in  ???

I do have a strange optimism over this one, even though I just stuck a tenner on no goalscorer at lunch there.

Oh to have the pair them at their peak and playing tonight

I am perfectly confident.

Previously I've said 2-1 for us, but now thinking 3 - 1!

Basically I winna get to see the game because "hersel" has thoughtfully invited people over for dinner tonight, so I'll have to be "sociable". This means, usually, our "game of the season"  ;)

FUCK IT! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Tell her to GTF and remind her who the boss is MBT ;)

30 mins and I'm on my way :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Although weve been slagging the two of them on here, I was pleasently surprised by clangers and dung. the defence was actually organised. Young wasnt as bad as I thought he would be. If he keeps playing like hat Id gladly keep him. Even if it is just to keep up morale.

Well after being stopped by the police at the gates and almost being threatened to be thrown out for taking the club flag out of my bag, I just made it in for kick off.

Everyone did excellent on the Park, I was loving Diamonds ridiculous clearing headers. The ref had also a good game, well wasnt fooled by the antics of the Dnipro players. I perticulary liked booking the guy for not getting off the park and he lay dead near the touchline, did he roll back onto the pitch??

I was in section R, and being next to the RDS defindelty helped the atmosphere in the ground as the RDS and SS woulld feed off each other.

Guest Slavutich

Thanks Aberdeen for good game. An excellent atmosphere in stadium felt even on the TV. But also heard native " Dnipro! " from our fans  ;D. I am happy with result, but with game of the team I can't be happy . Hope for goals on the Meteor stadium.

Thanks Aberdeen for good game. An excellent atmosphere in stadium felt even on the TV. But also heard native " Dnipro! " from our fans  ;D. I am happy with result, but with game of the team I can't be happy . Hope for goals on the Meteor stadium.

As indeed do we, as long as we get one more than you ;)

As indeed do we, as long as we get one more than you ;)

The same amount as them would be rather handy too!